This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
It's a bird, It's a plane...
What super power would you most like to possess and why?
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I want telekinesis (power to move things with my mind) so that all those times I try to sit down at the dinner table with my family and get interrupted with another request, I can meet their demands and begin eating my dinner while it is warm!
i wish i could morph my body anyway i wanted. i would totally morph my boobs back the way they were before i had kids. or i might try to use it to help humanity or something.
That morphing thing would be pretty cool, but I think I'd have to pick telekinesis... I could just move stuff around like Mary Poppins and blog while the house cleans it self!
. . .the power to resist a fresh cream horn or double-nut fudge brownie sundae. Apparently it must take super power since I can't seem to muster it on my own!
The power to eat that fudge brownie sundae without it going straight to my hips! Telekinesis sounds good too, cleaning the house is not my strong suit.
Without a doubt, the power to fly! I dream about it at night. I pretend I'm flying in the pool, or on a roller coaster. Ahh, the freedom it would bring...
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
14 comments:
I want telekinesis (power to move things with my mind) so that all those times I try to sit down at the dinner table with my family and get interrupted with another request, I can meet their demands and begin eating my dinner while it is warm!
I have to agree with the first one. That is the power that I would want. I could get so much more done!
Teleporting - it would elimate my need for gasoline
i want to be invisible, definitely. Then you could listen in on all kinds of conversations.
Be able to read minds at will. I don't always want to know what people are thinking, but sometimes it would be very helpful.
i wish i could morph my body anyway i wanted. i would totally morph my boobs back the way they were before i had kids. or i might try to use it to help humanity or something.
Invisibility..I have not doubts that I would abuse the heck out of it..but you could do so much!
Wow, I never thought about being able to morph "my girls" back into place. That is a fantastic idea.
That morphing thing would be pretty cool, but I think I'd have to pick telekinesis... I could just move stuff around like Mary Poppins and blog while the house cleans it self!
. . .the power to resist a fresh cream horn or double-nut fudge brownie sundae. Apparently it must take super power since I can't seem to muster it on my own!
The power to eat that fudge brownie sundae without it going straight to my hips! Telekinesis sounds good too, cleaning the house is not my strong suit.
The power to heal people.
Without a doubt, the power to fly! I dream about it at night. I pretend I'm flying in the pool, or on a roller coaster. Ahh, the freedom it would bring...
Teleport. I would never be late for work again!
Post a Comment