He is very intellectual and takes his time in making decisions. I, on the other hand, sometimes rush to a decision without the proper thought or prayer.
Now, I will say that when we went through marriage counseling I was unhappy about many of these things I just listed, because I equated them to him being lazy. The counselor asked "why did you fall in love with him?" It was the same things I listed above. She said "We fall in love with someone for their strengths and then we turn their strengths into weaknesses." It is something I have kept with me, and is so true. It has really helped me understand who HE is.
He is a lot better at handling stress than me. He can take on a whole lot of responsibilites at once, and kind of thrives on it, whereas I get stressed out more easily.
He's also more outgoing than I am, and is good at keeping conversations going, whereas I can be kind of shy and quiet when in bigger groups of people.
She is undaunted by big challenges. I have always been amazed by her willingness and ability to do what I would consider impossible. She is also very patient, kind, thoughtful, and generous. I am frequently find myself impressed by her.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
13 comments:
He is very intelligent.
He is patient and slow to anger, hates confrontation.
He knows how to relax so much better than I do. Sometimes as moms we forget to relax and enjoy the moments. He's really good at that.
He is very patient.
He is very intellectual and takes his time in making decisions. I, on the other hand, sometimes rush to a decision without the proper thought or prayer.
Patient
Fun
Easy Going
Now, I will say that when we went through marriage counseling I was unhappy about many of these things I just listed, because I equated them to him being lazy. The counselor asked "why did you fall in love with him?" It was the same things I listed above. She said "We fall in love with someone for their strengths and then we turn their strengths into weaknesses." It is something I have kept with me, and is so true. It has really helped me understand who HE is.
He is rational, even in the most emotional of times.
He's more easygoing than I am.
He is everything I am not...super intelligent, rational, calm, patient, easy going, even tempered, and not consumed by wordly things.
We are a pretty good balance..how boring would two super intelligent,rational, calm, patient, easy going and even tempered people be!!
He is a lot better at handling stress than me. He can take on a whole lot of responsibilites at once, and kind of thrives on it, whereas I get stressed out more easily.
He's also more outgoing than I am, and is good at keeping conversations going, whereas I can be kind of shy and quiet when in bigger groups of people.
His detailed research before decision making. I do things on impulse and later regret a lot of things.
He is an eternal optimist. Not given to worry whereas I could have earned a degree in it.
She is undaunted by big challenges. I have always been amazed by her willingness and ability to do what I would consider impossible. She is also very patient, kind, thoughtful, and generous. I am frequently find myself
impressed by her.
Post a Comment