Friday, September 19, 2008

What is the most pain you have ever caused anyone?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably my mother when I was a rebellious teenager. I was straight up rude and rebellious and did whatever I wanted to do. I'm sure I worried her sick, and she didn't deserve that.

Anonymous said...

I was an AWFUL teenager. I know I caused several panic attacks for my mother.

Anonymous said...

When I told my husband I wanted to leave him.

Anonymous said...

A guy that loved me in college. I loved him too, I just didn't have that "feeling" for him. I loved who he was but had not attraction to him. He still hates me to this day, and has never married.

Anonymous said...

I broke a guys heart. I still feel a touch guilty. I knew he wasn't the one...I just failed tot ell him that for a looong time.

Anonymous said...

My parents when I ran away from home as a teenager.

Anonymous said...

I know I've said some really hurtful things to my spouse in the midst of anger. Words are so powerful and though you can be forgiven for things you say it's so hard to forget the feelings they can cause.

Anonymous said...

I don't know....but I've really hurt myself based on some bad choices I made when I was teenager. I really, really hate thinking about those mistakes.

Anonymous said...

probably all the really really mean things I say to my husband

Anonymous said...

i had an affair and it was really awful telling my spouse. we worked it out through counciling, and are actually stronger than ever now, but the whole thing was devestating.

Anonymous said...

When I told my parents I was pregnant and not married.

Anonymous said...

An affair for which I was forgiven.