Starting to date my now husband. There were lots of reasons not to, but none were really significant.
Working at OC. It served me well for a time. Better than I had hoped, actually. I am no longer there, but am thankful for the opportunities it afforded me.
Great question. First, moving away from my family. I had never been more than 20 minutes away and I cried the entire drive, a whole 3 hours. Buying a house is #2. I had all the usual thoughts: what if we lose our jobs, what if we can't afford it? Third, starting a family. What if we're not good parents, what if the kid hates us, what if, what if , what if???
Getting out of the military and moving back home. We both had serious doubts about it, because sometimes job security isn't all that great on the outside, and we also weren't sure about moving back home, but we prayed really hard about it, along with a lot of other people, and both have turned out to be great blessings.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
9 comments:
Ministry - so far so good.
Starting to date my now husband. There were lots of reasons not to, but none were really significant.
Working at OC. It served me well for a time. Better than I had hoped, actually. I am no longer there, but am thankful for the opportunities it afforded me.
having a third baby
Great question. First, moving away from my family. I had never been more than 20 minutes away and I cried the entire drive, a whole 3 hours. Buying a house is #2. I had all the usual thoughts: what if we lose our jobs, what if we can't afford it? Third, starting a family. What if we're not good parents, what if the kid hates us, what if, what if , what if???
Dee Dee is easy to peg even in an anonymous post!!
For us starting our own business. Stepping out and taking that risk for us to just to do it. God is great, and so is the business.
Getting out of the military and moving back home. We both had serious doubts about it, because sometimes job security isn't all that great on the outside, and we also weren't sure about moving back home, but we prayed really hard about it, along with a lot of other people, and both have turned out to be great blessings.
I will remind you of Rule #4. Whoever you are! :)
4. If you recognize someones answer, please keep it to yourself.
no worries on my end Sarah!!! :)
Post a Comment