I also fear that people will percieve me as being snobby or pretentious, when actually I'm just very socially awkward, and a little bit air-headed, so I don't always know the right things to say.
I hope they percieve me as a very sincere, giving and loving person.
I know people who don't really know me think I'm cold, self-absorbed, and unapproachable. I'm always being told that I intimidate people. If they really knew me, they would see that I stress more about hurting other people's feelings than I do anything else and that I'm actually very intimidated by people...even those I know well.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
9 comments:
positive, outgoing, organized, someone who MIGHT have it together
fun and outgoing, but a little loud
i hope people see me as outgoing, friendly and caring.
i fear they see my insecurities as snobbiness.
I also fear that people will percieve me as being snobby or pretentious, when actually I'm just very socially awkward, and a little bit air-headed, so I don't always know the right things to say.
I hope they percieve me as a very sincere, giving and loving person.
Loud, Funny, Wild, Silly, Caring & Non-judgemental
Not sure which order!!
I know people who don't really know me think I'm cold, self-absorbed, and unapproachable. I'm always being told that I intimidate people. If they really knew me, they would see that I stress more about hurting other people's feelings than I do anything else and that I'm actually very intimidated by people...even those I know well.
kind and cheerful. Always smiling.
I've often been told by close friends that they thought I was kind of a "witch" until they got to know me.
People that are incredibly shy are often perceived as being snobbish or stuck up.
Post a Comment