I would like to go back to my college years too, and redo it. I would be more open to new experiences and would have gotten more involved socially and enjoyed it more.
I'd like to redo high school and parts of college over again and not make the same mistakes, but I'm a firm believer that if I hadn't made those mistakes I wouldn't be where I am today (and I love where I am today) so it's a Catch 22 I guess.
I absolutely loved college.. I would go back in a heartbeat. It was where I grew the most spiritually and where I really found out who I wanted to be. I would never go back to high school thought.. yikes!!
i'd love to go back and and re-live my semester abroad. it was an incredible opportunity, and i loved it, but i would love to take advantage of that time and freedom again.
I would love to redo college. First, I'd stay at the first college I started at and stick with it. I had such good friends and really enjoyed going to school there and I made a very poor decision when I left.
Really, it's my only regret. I know that leaving there and the choices I have made have brought me where I am today and I wouldn't have the beautiful family I do but I would love to have finished school, still ended up here and still have my family. Cake? Darn right, I want to eat it too.
There is a relationship in my past that if I could go back and be the person I am now knowing what I know now, I think it could have turned out to be something really great.
I agree with number 2, I would have waited until marriage to have sex, but then again, I have a beautiful son to show for it (and, of course, I wouldn't change that).
To you that regreted leaving college, hey you can go back. My husband was 40 when he graduated and probably learned more and was prouder of that accomplishment than if he had finished when a young man. Please don't waste time on regrets, plan for the future, you can do it!
I REALLY wish I had waited to get married. Not that I wouldn't have married the same person, I just would have liked to have been single a bit longer and experienced more life than I feel I was able to marrying "early."
I also would have waited longer to get married. I wish I had more experiences in life that I would have only had being single. I am very blessed an know God is the ultimate planner, but there are many things I wish I'd done.
I would go back to the year we got married and not get married in the place we got married. I would have stood up for myself and said no to leaving out my entire side of the family from our wedding. I can't live in the past, but if I got the chance I would have never hurt my family that way!
I would not have gotten married just because I was pregnant. We could have used more dating time to really learn to appreciate each other as opposed to feeling trapped and resentful of everything.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
22 comments:
I'd like to go back and date my husband again. I would like to experience those times with him again.
My husband and I have talked about this many times before, and we both wish we would have waited to have sex before we got married.
I would love to go back to my college years. I had so much fun and would love to do it all again.
I would like to go back to my college years too, and redo it. I would be more open to new experiences and would have gotten more involved socially and enjoyed it more.
my wedding day, I had so much fun, I'd like to redo it!
I'd like to redo high school and parts of college over again and not make the same mistakes, but I'm a firm believer that if I hadn't made those mistakes I wouldn't be where I am today (and I love where I am today) so it's a Catch 22 I guess.
I absolutely loved college.. I would go back in a heartbeat.
It was where I grew the most spiritually and where I really found out who I wanted to be.
I would never go back to high school thought.. yikes!!
It'd be fun to relive college - it was soooo fun.
I'd like to RE-DO some mistakes I made in high school/college. I wish I could go back and make different choices.
i'd love to go back and and re-live my semester abroad. it was an incredible opportunity, and i loved it, but i would love to take advantage of that time and freedom again.
I would love to redo college. First, I'd stay at the first college I started at and stick with it. I had such good friends and really enjoyed going to school there and I made a very poor decision when I left.
Really, it's my only regret. I know that leaving there and the choices I have made have brought me where I am today and I wouldn't have the beautiful family I do but I would love to have finished school, still ended up here and still have my family. Cake? Darn right, I want to eat it too.
If I could go back in time I'd wait to have kids. I love my kids, I just wish my husband and I would have taken advantage of our pre-kid days.
There is a relationship in my past that if I could go back and be the person I am now knowing what I know now, I think it could have turned out to be something really great.
I agree with number 2, I would have waited until marriage to have sex, but then again, I have a beautiful son to show for it (and, of course, I wouldn't change that).
To you that regreted leaving college, hey you can go back. My husband was 40 when he graduated and probably learned more and was prouder of that accomplishment than if he had finished when a young man. Please don't waste time on regrets, plan for the future, you can do it!
I REALLY wish I had waited to get married. Not that I wouldn't have married the same person, I just would have liked to have been single a bit longer and experienced more life than I feel I was able to marrying "early."
I would go back to the day that I made the unfortunate decision to be unfaithful to my spouse. It haunts me everyday.
I also would have waited longer to get married. I wish I had more experiences in life that I would have only had being single. I am very blessed an know God is the ultimate planner, but there are many things I wish I'd done.
I would have waited longer to get married, I would go back and make different financial decisions, gone to nursing school
I would go back to the year we got married and not get married in the place we got married. I would have stood up for myself and said no to leaving out my entire side of the family from our wedding. I can't live in the past, but if I got the chance I would have never hurt my family that way!
I would not have gotten married just because I was pregnant. We could have used more dating time to really learn to appreciate each other as opposed to feeling trapped and resentful of everything.
Post a Comment