Friday, July 17, 2009

Reader Rally

First one here leave a question.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the spirit of fun ...

Have you even been injured during sex? What's the story?

Anonymous said...

It always hurts after sex. My husband is well-endowed and every time afterwards, I feel "stretched-out" and it just hurts.

Anonymous said...

One time when I was pregnant my husband thrusted a bit too hard and the baby kicked hard at the same time. More startling than painful. But still not fun.

Anonymous said...

OK, 3:32am, let us know your answer.

Anonymous said...

I have a similar problems as 6:12 am, thought it doesn't always hurt for me if I use lots of lube. But we weren't able to consumate our marriage until a month after we got married but it just didn't fit. (Had to use dilators) I have never heard of someone talking about this problem before and seriously thought I was the only one.

Anonymous said...

No. Maybe we're doing something wrong???

Anonymous said...

If getting spanked during sex counts, then yes. ;-)

Anonymous said...

we were doing an acrobatic move, and i got a cramp in my calf. i couldnt get my legs free, so i kicked him in the face! oh my. ;)

Anonymous said...

why can't it ever be like Nora Roberts writes it?

Anonymous said...

Because it's with my husband and not one of her characters! LOL

Anonymous said...

9:42 and 6:12, I had the same issue with my husband but then found the "back door" to be A LOT easier and a lot less painful. Just make sure you are relaxed!

Anonymous said...

12:52 Really! Has any one else tried that? Me and my husband talk about it but have never tried it.

Anonymous said...

WHen I was pregnant, it did hurt. Things were all different and I hated it. I do have to use a lot of lube though. I'm sure it is because I never really get excited about doing it these days.

Anonymous said...

Some things just seem like they should stay "exit only".

Anonymous said...

When my husband and I were first married we heard a popular Church of Christ marriage/sex speaker who said anal sex is wrong because it damages the body. Which I have to admit I am glad because that sure doesn't sound like fun. We have never done it.

Anonymous said...

9:42, 6:12 here, I didn't use a dialator but it took about 2 weeks after we were married to actually do "it".

Anonymous said...

Speaking of dilators, where did you buy it? It one of those Adult store along the Interstate.

Anonymous said...

I did that when I wasn't married but never have with husband. I agree its an exit only. Maybe if we hopped in the shower right after!

I don't know how it would damage your body though? I also don't find it anywhere in the bible being wrong??????

Anonymous said...

anal sex can tear your intestines, cause hemorroids as well as cause infection. maybe "back door" means doggie style? thats kinda kinky, but fun.

Anonymous said...

anyone ever read the joy of sex?

Anonymous said...

3:32 here. Just before the big O moment, getting into "position", got the kneecap in the jaw, slamming my teeth down on the edge of my tongue. Did that ruin the moment? It. did. not. Yippee! Spouse apologized alot, tho.

It was interesting to hear some of your stories. Others seem a bit sad. No wonder some people don't enjoy sex, and it's not just for the accidental injuries. Sorry about that.

My spouse and I are VERY physically compatible, and we enjoy sex with each other immensely. Married for some years, now, and it just keeps getting better. We use our imaginations alot and keep it creative. Pillow talk is awesome. No desire for the anal sex. That seems dangerous and gross. Doggie style is FUUUUUN, tho.

Anonymous said...

Anal sex, no thank you. How about oral? Like to be on the receiving end.

Anonymous said...

One night during the heat of the moment he rammed my head in to the headboard! We laughed so hard! It was hilarious and very loud. Thank goodness the kids didn't wake up!

And another time we tried having sex in water, no lube, needless to say he was very chaffed and in pain the next day. Word to the wise USE LUBE! We waited several years to use it and I can't believe what we were missing all those years.

Anonymous said...

I have been having anal sex for sometime now and have never been injured. and i once was just like everyone that was a exit only. but also feel like if you dont want a cheating husband/or wife that sometimes you have be willing to try things out that the other may like. and it was very exciting so dont knock it untill you try it but do use lube!! as for the oral sex question I love getting oral sex and dont feel like I get it enough! LOL!