I agree w/ the first comment, it's not so fun to think about! I would say growing up there were some times I was so angry with my father. Of course I didn't really know how to deal with my anger either. I only had his version of what to do and it wasn't pretty!
Angry with my husband. He was terrible when I was pregnant and just early in our marriage. Never been so angry. Oh wait. His mom...but let's not go there!
9:55, your comment made me pretty angry! How can you not want even the vilest of sinners to know God's love and grace?! What makes you think you are any more deserving?
My angriest moments have involved my husband betraying my trust.
Is this a joke about finding out about an affair from this board? And your own suspicions-- you checked history and cookies, so were you already on to her and this confirmed it?
6:57, I made the Bin Laden comment. It makes me angry to think that Bin Laden could do what he did and not be punished for it because he got a get out of jail free card from God.
And I never said I was more deserving than him, but let's be honest . . . I probably am. All of us probably are.
History/cookies comment isn't real. You can't find out that someone submitted text in a form box from history or cookies--let alone what text they submitted.
The best you could do was see that someone visited the site at approximately the same time that a particular comment was left.
(Well, and if someone was dumb enough to leave the browser open, you could hit the back button until you found the page where the text was submitted. That's possible, but super unlikely.)
And clearing your cookies depends on which browser you're using. Bottom line is that you want to find the option that lets you delete personal data.
You may have found out from this blog, but you didn't find out from reviewing history and cookies. It doesn't work that way.
And for what it's worth, Safari and Firefox both offer 'private browsing' that doesn't record anything while you're browsing. No history, no cookies, no nuthin'. You have to turn it on for it to work. It's not a default setting. But if you're worried about privacy, it's the best way to fly.
My dad's wife makes me angry. She's very selfish. My husband made me very angry/hurt my feelings a lot during the first few years of our marriage. People who deny help to others when they are capable of giving it make me angry.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
24 comments:
I don't want to think about it. It will bring my BP up just thinking about times I've been angry. Then to figure out when I was the angriest.
The angriest I have been is at my husband. I have never loved and been more frustrated with someone more than him,
I agree w/ the first comment, it's not so fun to think about! I would say growing up there were some times I was so angry with my father. Of course I didn't really know how to deal with my anger either. I only had his version of what to do and it wasn't pretty!
The night of my husbands bachelor party
Angry with my husband. He was terrible when I was pregnant and just early in our marriage. Never been so angry. Oh wait. His mom...but let's not go there!
The day my pastor said that he hoped Osama Bin Laden would be in heaven one day.
The day my wife told me she cheated via Anonymous Truths... she didn't clear her history or cookies!
The day I saw this on Oprah:
http://www.oprah.com/media/20080911_tows_predators
(Watch the video, please)
Other than that, I don't get angry much.
I guess alot of people will remember to clear their history and cookies now!!!
When my spouse cheated. I was angry for a very, very long time.
Any time my children don't do what I say.
Hey, how do you clear cookies people!?
My husband and I talk about this blog a lot. If he can't read it, I ain't a gonna say it.
3:16 here... She still thinks I don't know about it, I haven't talked to her about it. I think I will wait until she comes and confesses to me!
9:55, your comment made me pretty angry! How can you not want even the vilest of sinners to know God's love and grace?! What makes you think you are any more deserving?
My angriest moments have involved my husband betraying my trust.
6:57 - Are you my husband? I think I might throw up...
Is this a joke about finding out about an affair from this board? And your own suspicions-- you checked history and cookies, so were you already on to her and this confirmed it?
I have gotten pretty riled up at some of the things on this board. Angry with people I don't even know.
6:57, I made the Bin Laden comment. It makes me angry to think that Bin Laden could do what he did and not be punished for it because he got a get out of jail free card from God.
And I never said I was more deserving than him, but let's be honest . . . I probably am. All of us probably are.
History/cookies comment isn't real. You can't find out that someone submitted text in a form box from history or cookies--let alone what text they submitted.
The best you could do was see that someone visited the site at approximately the same time that a particular comment was left.
(Well, and if someone was dumb enough to leave the browser open, you could hit the back button until you found the page where the text was submitted. That's possible, but super unlikely.)
And clearing your cookies depends on which browser you're using. Bottom line is that you want to find the option that lets you delete personal data.
10:30 It is most definitly real. And not a joke. Just ask 8:29!
You may have found out from this blog, but you didn't find out from reviewing history and cookies. It doesn't work that way.
And for what it's worth, Safari and Firefox both offer 'private browsing' that doesn't record anything while you're browsing. No history, no cookies, no nuthin'. You have to turn it on for it to work. It's not a default setting. But if you're worried about privacy, it's the best way to fly.
Racist remarks make me very angry.
My dad's wife makes me angry. She's very selfish. My husband made me very angry/hurt my feelings a lot during the first few years of our marriage. People who deny help to others when they are capable of giving it make me angry.
Post a Comment