"Trying to Live Like Jesus Is Always There Next To Her But Always Messing Up"
(NOTE: That is my new goal. I'm going to try to live like Jesus is sitting right next to me, watching me and there. I want to apologize because I've left some very rude comments on this board (the stay-at-home mom question particularily) I even posted as though I were several people, which was wrong. (I didn't leave all of the the rude comments, but a few. I'm not sure if I should continue to participate on this board, but I just want to apologize sincerely for my behavior.)
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
14 comments:
"I slept with way too many people"
; )
"The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Uncut and Uncensored"
Only by grace...
i did the best with what i knew how.
A life of Hope.
Corn? I don't remember eating any corn.
A Work in Progress
Forgotten
My Life As a Sidekick.
Ha! I made it even though no one thought I could.
I guess sexual behavior is more interesting than coming up with a title for one's autobiography. Interesting.
"Trying to Live Like Jesus Is Always There Next To Her But Always Messing Up"
(NOTE: That is my new goal. I'm going to try to live like Jesus is sitting right next to me, watching me and there. I want to apologize because I've left some very rude comments on this board (the stay-at-home mom question particularily) I even posted as though I were several people, which was wrong. (I didn't leave all of the the rude comments, but a few. I'm not sure if I should continue to participate on this board, but I just want to apologize sincerely for my behavior.)
Faith and Plan B
;) (Without a big wink on the cover. The wink is for somebody who reads this board; you know who you are.)
11:07 - Thanks for that. No one is perfect so stay on here!
Post a Comment