Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What television show are you embarrassingly addicted to?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not ADDICTED to it, but I am embarassed to say I watch the Hills. We seriously need to get rid of cable/satellite, and quit watching that crap.

Anonymous said...

Addicted is a strong word. Enjoy several like CSI and 24.

Anonymous said...

I'm very embarassed to admit that I watched the Bachelor. (Not the Bacholorette).........

Anonymous said...

I enjoy watching The Real Desperate Housewives (of any city but Atlantic). I'm not really embarrassed about it. I know it's not the best show but it's fun to see how the rich and famous live.

Anonymous said...

Private Practice

Anonymous said...

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Anonymous said...

The Young and the Restless

Anonymous said...

Big Love and Big Brother

Anonymous said...

I love law and order SVU but if I miss it, I'm okay. However, if I miss Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, or Brother's and Sisters, I watch them online. Must see them all!

Anonymous said...

I love Big Brother, and I'm so excited that it's coming back this summer! I also watch the Bachelorette, but I'm not embarrassed about that one, either. I loved The Real Housewives of New Jersey... those women are crazy, and they make me realize that even though I'm not rich, at least my life is rewarding, and I'm not making a fool of myself on television! I am embarrassed to admit I used to watch Rock of Love Bus!

I know, I watch entirely too much stupid reality TV...

Anonymous said...

Big Brother. Some seasons I watch, some I don't. Pretty much if I start the season, I am hooked.

Anonymous said...

young & the Restless...I DVR it everyday. Sometimes I even miss it on the weekends...sad, but true.

Anonymous said...

The Bachelorette. How unrealistic can it be?

Anonymous said...

Rescue Me.
I used to watch Nip/Tuck.

Anonymous said...

When Project Runway is on I'm pretty glued to that one.

In the past some shows were Survivor, Rock of Love and American Idol--those shows no longer hold any interest to me.

There are three other things that when I pass by them I get stuck on and I have no idea why: The Tony Pony lady on the Home Shopping Network (fake hair pieces), fishing and bowling.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH TONY PONIES! and the tan towels!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Not actually embarrassed BUT I <3 "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood"

Anonymous said...

I can't stop watching the train wreck that is the Bachelorette. Seriously...Wes?? Welcome to my home town, let me introduce you and prime time viewers to my band...