The last time I renewed mine the lady asked me if my weight was correct. I wanted to slap her!!!! Of course it wasn't correct! That's what I weighed when I was 16! I put on a LOT of weight trying to get pregnant and at the time was pregnant. She made me change it!!!
BUT! I can now say that I am about 20 LESS than what my DL says. YAY!
I am 12-15 pounds heavier than my DL, that was from when I got married almost 14 years ago. I got down to it and even less a few years ago, but have gained about 7-10 lbs in the last year - oh well
I'm working hard to lose weight, so I'm going to leave my weight the same when I renew it in September. Even though, It's under about 60lbs!
Wouldn't that be awful if you had to step up to take your picture and come to find out you were standing on a scale for them to know!?! I'm suprised that mine doesn't look like a mug shot! They have a height chart on the background!
I'm thirty pounds heavier than what my DL says. I was 110 pounds about 15 years ago. I could never weigh that again, I would be too skinny. But I'd love to lose about 15 pounds. I'm working on it...
To the first poster... way to go! Losing weight is not easy!
I am actually 20 pounds less than my DL amount. Of course, that is 60lbs less that my actual weight when I last renewed my license as I refused to list a weight above 200. Somehow I imagined me lying on the side of the road while they stared at my license and tried to figure out how to get around the weight limit on the stretcher.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
17 comments:
I weigh about 40 lbs. LESS than my DL says. I was honest when I got it and then I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago.
whoa, now you are meddling ;) i weigh 35 lbs more, but its been 8years since i had to renew. and i have been trying to loose, stupid hormones!
Not even close. I think it still says what I weighed when I was 16!!
I weight the same. I haven't changed my weight on my DL since I was 17, and that was 11 years ago. I work my butt off to keep my weight the same.
The last time I renewed mine the lady asked me if my weight was correct. I wanted to slap her!!!! Of course it wasn't correct! That's what I weighed when I was 16! I put on a LOT of weight trying to get pregnant and at the time was pregnant. She made me change it!!!
BUT! I can now say that I am about 20 LESS than what my DL says. YAY!
I weigh 3 pounds more, but I have the same weight from when I was 16 and that was about 10 years ago.
10 pounds heavier, but she didn't ask and I didn't tell!
Mine says 115 from when I was 17. I'm 130 now. Way to make me depressed this morning! :)
I am 12-15 pounds heavier than my DL, that was from when I got married almost 14 years ago. I got down to it and even less a few years ago, but have gained about 7-10 lbs in the last year - oh well
I am about 10 lbs. heavier.
I weight 36 pounds more then mine says. I'm 'working' on it...
I'm working hard to lose weight, so I'm going to leave my weight the same when I renew it in September. Even though, It's under about 60lbs!
Wouldn't that be awful if you had to step up to take your picture and come to find out you were standing on a scale for them to know!?! I'm suprised that mine doesn't look like a mug shot! They have a height chart on the background!
I'm thirty pounds heavier than what my DL says. I was 110 pounds about 15 years ago. I could never weigh that again, I would be too skinny. But I'd love to lose about 15 pounds. I'm working on it...
To the first poster... way to go! Losing weight is not easy!
10 pounds or so. i've had three kids. I don't lose sleep over those 10 lbs.
Mine doesn't have weight on it.
I am actually 20 pounds less than my DL amount. Of course, that is 60lbs less that my actual weight when I last renewed my license as I refused to list a weight above 200. Somehow I imagined me lying on the side of the road while they stared at my license and tried to figure out how to get around the weight limit on the stretcher.
Post a Comment