Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What mistake do you make over and over?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over spending.
And
Over eating.

Anonymous said...

gossip

Anonymous said...

Eating too much, followed by close second - procrastination!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's too early but I really can't think of anything! Making myself overwhelmed? Oh wait. Forgetting to include bible time daily.

Anonymous said...

lack of faith and being judgmental

Anonymous said...

loosing perspective

Anonymous said...

This is an easy one for me, nothing. When I make a mistake, I don't want to do it over again, so I don't! I feel as though I have my life exactly where God wants me to have it so I'm doing everything to not mess that up!

Anonymous said...

so you haven't committed the same sin more than once?

Anonymous said...

Eating too much

Anonymous said...

Frequent masturbation.

Anonymous said...

Is masturbation a mistake?

Anonymous said...

Watching and enjoying our praise team sing instead of focusing on my own singing. I feel so guilty.

Anonymous said...

If masturbation is a mistake, then in the words of Sheryl Crow, it's "my favorite mistake".

Anonymous said...

Not letting God lead my life. I constantly find myself taking control and getting in my way.

To 12:38: I don't think that enjoying the praise team is a mistake. If it focuses you to praise what's the problem?

Anonymous said...

i don't pray enough

Anonymous said...

not finishing what i...

Anonymous said...

masturbation is not a mistake

Anonymous said...

Masturbation is a sin for some. Like anything, it can be an addiction. Not to mention if they are thinking and obsessing about someone else while doing it. I'm one that believes it can be okay but too much of anything is not good and therefore very much a mistake.