I feel immense gratification when I see my children making good choices on their own. It is much needed assurance for this mom who often thinks she's doing everything wrong. Those moments show me that we're getting something right.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
8 comments:
the day i graduated college
The day my kids were out of me and I no longer was sicker than a dog and they let me hold them for hours!
the day I passed boards
The day my daughter was born. Getting to baptize someone into Christ.
the day I got baptized
I feel immense gratification when I see my children making good choices on their own. It is much needed assurance for this mom who often thinks she's doing everything wrong. Those moments show me that we're getting something right.
I didn't comment because I could not think of the single most gratifying moment in my life. But I have been pondering this a lot.
Post a Comment