Ha! 9:33 here...the person who doesn't like moist. I'm sorry but it's gross! I don't even like to say it when I'm talking about cake! I usually try to come up with another word. I have no problem saying vagina, nipple, titties or penis (and, really, I try to use those words several times a day) but for some reason...I DON'T LIKE MOIST.
The most mispronounced word at work is "mnemonic". We actually use that term a lot and have for years. Although it should be pronouced "nem-on-ik," most of my coworkers pronounce it "new-mon-ik" or even like pneumatic. Frustrates the crud out of me!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
23 comments:
1. clit
2. God
3. God
4. God
5. forte
I'm not being trite with 2-4, I really mean it.
1. the grossest
2. the most over used
3. the most powerful
4. the most misused
5. the most mispronounced
1. ooey
2. hero
3. redeemed
4. love
5. interesting
1. mucus
2. God
3. Forgiven
4. God
5. Specific
1. phlegm
2. like
3. love
4. God
5. nuclear (it's not "noo-cue-ler"!)
1. cunt
2. the f-word
3. hate
4. the gd word
5. pecular
1. discharge
2. love
3. Grace
4. God
5. ?
1. moist
2. love
3. Resurrection
4. funnest...It's NOT a word, people!
5. Italian
1. vagina
2. love
3. God
4. God
5. caramel--it's not car-mel, there are three syllables.
1. Phlegm
2. Grace
3. Love
4. Sorry
5. Britax!
1. Moist
2. Sorry
3. Disappointment
4. Ya'll - not a word
5. Specific
I'm going with some phrases. The rebel spirit of Sarah Palin rises up in me ...
1. "dada da da daaaaa I'm lovin' it."
2. "And I was all ..."
3. "I'm sorry."
4. "Oh my god."
5. Supposedly. It isn't "supposenly" or "supposably."
And I can't believe some of you have such weak stomachs that you include "vagina" and "mucus" on your gross list.
but Y'ALL, spelled correctly, IS a word
1. commode (i know this is lame but it gives me the heebie jeebies even to type it)
2. amazing
3. YES
4. awesome
5. nuclear
come on, moist? you want moist cake, right? it's context, baby!
Ha! 9:33 here...the person who doesn't like moist. I'm sorry but it's gross! I don't even like to say it when I'm talking about cake! I usually try to come up with another word.
I have no problem saying vagina, nipple, titties or penis (and, really, I try to use those words several times a day) but for some reason...I DON'T LIKE MOIST.
1. orgasm
2. credit
3. Almighty God
4. marriage
5. especially (NOT ecspecially)
hee hee, sorry, but moist cake sounds better than wet cake. just sayin'.
but your explanation made me laugh!!
1. the grossest: masterbate
2. the most over used: . . ., baby! as in "I'm going to Vegas, baby!"
3. the most powerful: unconditional
4. the most misused: evil
5. the most mispronounced: asked/axed, as in "I axed her to bake me a moist cake."
How about PHLEGMATIC for the grossest word? It gets the g pronounced, which phlegm does not!
The most mispronounced word at work is "mnemonic". We actually use that term a lot and have for years. Although it should be pronouced "nem-on-ik," most of my coworkers pronounce it "new-mon-ik" or even like pneumatic. Frustrates the crud out of me!
1. pus
2. obviously
3. God
4. love
5. anonymity
9:39 - are you a CR person? :)
Post a Comment