I wouldn't be knocked up, that's for sure! I might be sleeping better, weigh 20 pounds less, and not have to go to the bathroom every 5 seconds but I wouldn't trade this for anything. I don't want to imagine my life without him.
I can only imagine what it would be like w/out him. He is my world. I wouldn't be able to function very well. Does he annoy me? Yes. Live w/out him - no. Love him beyond description!
I would be very unhappy and probably depressed. Probably have an even worse relationship with my parents as well, since my hubby helps keep me from cutting them off, if that makes sense.
But, I probably would have considered getting plastic surgery on my face, maybe even have it done.
I would probably be married to my ex-boyfriend who always wanted me back. Or just bouncing around from boyfriend to boyfriend having sex with them all. Probably a good thing I married.
Really? All of you guys would be this depressed or sad because you weren't married? I'm single and this makes me sad. I think married life will be awesome if it comes for me, but I don't go around feeling sorry for myself because I'm not married. I guess I can't really talk because I'm not married, and it is good that everyone loves their marriage so much. I hope to have similar, but not the same feelings, if I ever get married.
I can honestly tell you that my spouse has helped me become this awesome. So I definitely be farther behind on my awesomeness factor if we weren't married.
And I would probably still be in love with my spouse from afar.
9:28 -- And I would be clueless of your love from afar. So I'm glad we got married -- it was the sanest choice I could make. You ARE awesome. You're welcome.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
13 comments:
like a kite without a tail, like a tree w/o roots, like a steam w/o a lake, like peanut butter w/o fudge
I wouldn't be knocked up, that's for sure! I might be sleeping better, weigh 20 pounds less, and not have to go to the bathroom every 5 seconds but I wouldn't trade this for anything. I don't want to imagine my life without him.
I wouldn't be having nearly as much fun as I am right now. It gets better each year.
I would be a lost.
I would be single.
Very different. I feel miserable and trapped. But then again, it's my fault. I didn't do my due diligence before we married.
I can only imagine what it would be like w/out him. He is my world. I wouldn't be able to function very well. Does he annoy me? Yes. Live w/out him - no. Love him beyond description!
I would be very unhappy and probably depressed. Probably have an even worse relationship with my parents as well, since my hubby helps keep me from cutting them off, if that makes sense.
But, I probably would have considered getting plastic surgery on my face, maybe even have it done.
I would probably be married to my ex-boyfriend who always wanted me back. Or just bouncing around from boyfriend to boyfriend having sex with them all. Probably a good thing I married.
Really? All of you guys would be this depressed or sad because you weren't married? I'm single and this makes me sad. I think married life will be awesome if it comes for me, but I don't go around feeling sorry for myself because I'm not married. I guess I can't really talk because I'm not married, and it is good that everyone loves their marriage so much. I hope to have similar, but not the same feelings, if I ever get married.
I can honestly tell you that my spouse has helped me become this awesome. So I definitely be farther behind on my awesomeness factor if we weren't married.
And I would probably still be in love with my spouse from afar.
I'm trying to feel like I would be hopelessly lost without him.
9:28 -- And I would be clueless of your love from afar. So I'm glad we got married -- it was the sanest choice I could make. You ARE awesome. You're welcome.
Post a Comment