Monday, July 20, 2009

How many sexual partners have you had? How old were you when you lost your virginity?

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 22 year olds on my wedding night.

Anonymous said...

one, 21 years old-on my wedding night

Anonymous said...

16 partners. Lost it when I was 17.

Anonymous said...

8, 20 years old

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming sexual partner is actual sex (not oral, hand jobs, or finger stimulation)

16 is when I lost it and only had three serious boyfriends after that. The last one becoming my husband.

If it includes all the other things. Probably 10 more or so (I'd have to think about it. 2 or 3 were people I didn't know their name)

Anonymous said...

1 partner

I was 21 and it was my wedding night the first time I had full-on penis-vagina sex, but we had done just about everything else before then.

Anonymous said...

9:19 again - This is not including earlier abuse nor what me and friend did with each other from 5-10 year old. (We actually had sex with each other as much as 2 8 year old females can). When that stopped is what I was going off of.

The first finger stimulation being on the school bus in 6th or 7th grade. Started with the game of "chicken".

Anonymous said...

I was 12 my first time, with a boy I thought I was SO in love with. Turned out his downstairs lacked a lot of fun! ;)

2nd partner I was 14-16. He will always be my first love and the most amazing sexual partner I've had!

3rd partner I was 17. We've been married 10 years now and the most fun I'll ever have in the bedroom. He makes it a exciting to have sex!

Anonymous said...

1, 25 years old wedding night

Anonymous said...

9:19/9:26, Really, did you have to go into detail?!? Some things need to stay between you and God!

Now I am thinking my children will Never ride a school bus! My son is 7 1/2 and I gurantee those thoughts aren't going through his head!

Confessions was another post, go there to air out your dirty laundry!

Anonymous said...

1 partner

20 years old

6 months before we got married

Anonymous said...

2, 18 years old

Anonymous said...

16 partners. Lost it at 18

Anonymous said...

I was 16 when I lost my virginity and I have had too many partner to count.

Anonymous said...

1 partner, 17 years old, I married him at age 22.

Anonymous said...

2 partners, first love lost it to him at 16, then my husband a few months before we were married at age 21.

Anonymous said...

2 partners, age 19

Anonymous said...

9:55 - It wasn't a confession I needed to confess. It happens on school busses people. Talk to your kids. I had parents who never talked to me and I had very low self esteem and was confused from all of that stuff. It's good to keep your heads out of the sand and know what goes on.

Anonymous said...

Dear 9:55,
Did you catch what 9:26 said about abuse?
Be a little kinder, please.

Anonymous said...

9:19 I love you and also you 11:48 as for 9:55 go some where else to be rude and unkind you may think your "SON" will never ride the bus how do you know??? God could take everything away from you and it could not be prevented??? ever think about that... My 8 year old Daughter has been riding the bus for 3 years and for those years their has been a little boy her age asking some of the other girls for nude photos....so how do you know what your son is exposed to when your not around? and trust me those of us who have been abused as a child unfortantly learned to seek out and find that attention even if we knew it was wrong. so unless you are a abuse survior you have no idea what and how we felt. Again 9:19 you are very right it was not your confession to confess and you have no part in this!! as for me i have had sex with 2 males and 3 females and molested and raped to many times to count and i was 16 hows that for dirty laundry.

Anonymous said...

3 partners, I was 15.

Anonymous said...

First time, I was 24. The next partner was my husband. So, I have had two and I have been forgiven for the first one.

Anonymous said...

One partner. Actually lost it on my wedding night. Lost it in my heart long before that. Isn't that what really counts?

Anonymous said...

I have only had one partner and I lost it on my wedding night when I was 21.

Anonymous said...

9:55 here, "12:20...God could take everything away from you and it could not be prevented??? ever think about that..." Umm, ya I have thought about that! My other son died of cancer at age 9! I think about it EVERY SECOND! I'm sorry if I am a better mom than you for being observant, listening and uhh gasp.. a friend to them! I know exactly how quickly it can end!!

I too my self have been 'abused' I say it that way bc I should have known better, I take just as much blame for what happened bc I knew what was going to happen, I didn't say anything, and guess what... It happened! Move on! I'm sorry that your daughter doesn't have a better parent than you, that is just sad that for 3 years you have put your child directly in the path of that boy! Maybe she has told you bc she wants you to do something before it's too late, ever thought about that!!!

Anonymous said...

10:23-
back off.
you can say what you feel like saying without the personal attacks.

It would seem that this whole "experiment" shows that when anonymous, Christian women are vicious. makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

Yes. You are being terrible. She is good mother and is teaching her child how to be strong and face these situations instead of just keeping her sheltered. If you are too sheltered, you won't know how to handle these situations when you are older.

Of course everyone is sad for your loss. Please be respectful of everyone here because you don't know their life story.

I would love to know how many people would die if all of the sudden the word anonymous said...had their actual name next to it. I can proudly say that yes i'll be embarrassed in some, but will not be ashamed!!!!!

Anonymous said...

10:23....Frist Im TRULY sorry that you lost a child no body should have to experiance that pain.


Now as for being a better parent than me....You have no Idea You dont know me. Im not supposed to be my childs friend Im a parent FIRST and a FRIEND second. Trust me as a person who did not want the rape or molestation to happen Im very aware of my childs surroundings and the people who watch them or are around us.And Just so you know the boys parents were called and so was the school and he was kicked off of the bus for awhile. NO my daughter did not want to stop riding the bus because we were going to make her. so untill you know me as a parent or how I parent you have no place to Judge me. GOD will do my Judge!

As for your ABUSE Just because you knew someone was a pervert doesnt mean that you had just as much part in it...I knew everytime I went to my dads my brother was going to mess with me did I stop going no I wanted a relationship with my dad not a sexual relationship with my brother!!! and as for telling that it happend sadly that is whats wrong with rape Girls feel like because it feels good (because their bodies react the way it was ment too) that it makes it their fault too. Sadly they are mistaking!!! As for getting over it you do have to move on the world doesnt stop for you or your pain but dont just forget completely the man who raped me whene I was 19 that broke into my home sadly was not arrested until 7 years after and was not convicted untill 8 years to the day for me and 3 other women. You know what got him caught he tryed to have sex with a 16 year old family member and I thank GOD every day that she told or he would still be walking free preying on you or your children. JUST DONT LIVE IN DENAIL THINK IT WONT HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN IS ALL IM SAYING.

Anonymous said...

1 partner.

26 years old.

A month after I got married.

Anonymous said...

I don't have time to read it all, but as for the school bus comment, I agree. My children are never going to ride school busses if I can help it. At least not in the afternoon. Preferably not in the morning as well.

Anonymous said...

10:23 to 10:10; Thank you for being kind and not a total A**, unlike other posters on here! I am not sheltering my children, but I'm also NOT going to put them in the path of danger on purpose, just to make sure they know what to do! That comment doesn't make sense. Thank goodness Someone stepped up and had the boy removed from the bus, only took 3 years though. How many kids do you think he 'messed' with in that time period!?! I'm teaching my child that if someone is doing something that is wrong, like that, Daddy will take care of it ;) In our small town, that doesn't mean kicked off the bus! So, yes, teach your boys it's not acceptable to treat girls that way, bc more than likely their daddy is big and carrys! Ok, enough of that!

Here's what I really want to say:
I am mostly just sick of knowing SO many women that have been abused. It's NOT right. Stand up and say something, make it stop! If you don't, who will, your daughters? So many people cry 'wolf/abuse' but don't do a thing about it. Then there is this sea of 'abused' and the one's that have truly been abused, physically tormented and mentally need help, can't get it bc EVERYONE has been abused! It's not fair to them. If you have been abused, either do something or forget about it is what I'm saying. It can't be both ways.

And I'd stick my name by anything I say Anonymously on here!!

Signed yours truly,
Sara Jennen, DVM (Vet, Cabot, AR)

Anonymous said...

No one said they were putting our kids in path of danger on purpose! I'm just not going to overreact and never let them ride the bus just because one boy asked about a picture. I would talk to them, see if they want to stop riding, I would tell her it's inapropriate and to ignore him and not sit by him, and I would also call his mother and do what I could. Even though this stuff happened to me, my kid's may end up on the bus but I will actually talk to them and keep communication open.

I'm the one that posted this stuff that you are freaking out over. I am getting help for it. I have never been the same and it's hard. I don't regret it. It made me, me. But I noticed problems after marriage...many sex issues which I'm working on. Who are you to judge if someone was "abused" or abused. Some can be tortured but handle it okay if they had support and strong self confidence/esteem. Someone could be called stupid and fall apart. Don't judge!!

Sometimes I decide to be more detailed so other's won't feel alone. I carried the guilt of everything I did as a child. I felt I was responsible for the bus, and the many times before and after....BUT I'M NOT! I started just by answering the question and then felt maybe I'd share earlier things thinking there may be someone like me out there.

For all you knew I could have been someone who was still carrying that guilt and never told anyone...your response would have encouraged me to keep it a secret!! Just don't be so unkind. It's better to ignore.