It would have to be my mother in laws love, just loving me! She never expected anything back, just gave whole heartedly! She welcomed me into the family, gave me a place to stay when I was struggling (still teen, not yet married to her son), and always forgave me when I acted like a kid! I miss her SO much and I cringe everytime I hear a snide mother in law remark or joke!
11:23, You are lucky. I wish I had a MIL like that!
The nicest thing people have done for me and my family was showered us with love, emails, food, visits, gift cards, babysitting, etc. when my husband was hospitalized for a few months.
I have come home from work on TWO seperate occasions now and my darling wife had completely cleaned the garage. I loathe cleaning the garage. What a great thing to come home to!
We have been blessed by many acts of kindness, but one time when I was really sick and my family was concentrating on me people we didn't know well showed up and mowed the yard without saying anything. These folks are now grand friends, but their randam act of kindness is one I always enjoy passing on. It made a great impression on me.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
9 comments:
One time we were having some financial trouble and an Elder gave us some money.
forgiven me.
It would have to be my mother in laws love, just loving me! She never expected anything back, just gave whole heartedly! She welcomed me into the family, gave me a place to stay when I was struggling (still teen, not yet married to her son), and always forgave me when I acted like a kid! I miss her SO much and I cringe everytime I hear a snide mother in law remark or joke!
11:23, You are lucky. I wish I had a MIL like that!
The nicest thing people have done for me and my family was showered us with love, emails, food, visits, gift cards, babysitting, etc. when my husband was hospitalized for a few months.
same as 9:43....forgiven me.
My mom drove to my house to take care of me when I was sick. Then she took me to the doctor.
I was dumped by a guy, and my coworkers bought me breakfast.
I have come home from work on TWO seperate occasions now and my darling wife had completely cleaned the garage. I loathe cleaning the garage. What a great thing to come home to!
Someone offered to teach my Sunday school class (for kids) once so I could go to the adult class with my husband!!!!
We have been blessed by many acts of kindness, but one time when I was really sick and my family was concentrating on me people we didn't know well showed up and mowed the yard without saying anything. These folks are now grand friends, but their randam act of kindness is one I always enjoy passing on. It made a great impression on me.
Post a Comment