the social worker who has to take screaming children from their mothers. whether the mothers are bad ones or not, those kids still want to be with them.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
13 comments:
a nurse at a government owned hospital.
I would hate to be president. I couldn't stand that much criticism or public lime light.
A janitor at an adult theater.
Good one 8:26!!
ob gyn!!!!
A mammogram technician
FBI agent that tracks down pedophiles who post online videos of themselves raping their children. (It's very common, sadly)
This:
http://www.oprah.com/media/20080911_tows_predators
church secretary
church secretary? I'd like to do that one day!
I would say a nurse at a nursing home. Changing poop diapers of older people. Not sure they get paid enough to do that!
the social worker who has to take screaming children from their mothers. whether the mothers are bad ones or not, those kids still want to be with them.
A preacher's wife.
a judge
Post a Comment