Seriously?? Right AND the last word is what I hang my star by! I am known for telling people where to go (that way), how to act (dry), and always getting the last word (as I always say)!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
15 comments:
I interrupt people while they're talking. I know I'm doing and I can't stop myself! I annoy myself so I can't imagine what the other person thinks.
I have volume control issues. Especially when I'm nervous or excited.
I chew with my mouth open.
I bite during sex. My husband hates it, but I can't help myself.
I ramble.
Biting my nails. I'm working on it!
I love to have the last word. I have often been the last poster.
not today. :)
Wow, I think I do all of those things (except for the biting during sex part.) I must be really annoying!
I know it's annoying, but I'm right ALL THE TIME. I can't help it. It's such a burden.
I eat a high fiber diet. Some things escape no matter how hard you try to keep them closed in.
No, I'm always right and have the last word.
Procrastination. Wait until the last minute to do everything, then fly by the seat of my pants. This causes much stress.
Seriously?? Right AND the last word is what I hang my star by! I am known for telling people where to go (that way), how to act (dry), and always getting the last word (as I always say)!
Hee hee hee!
Procrastinate, which is most annoying to myself; and a very loud guffaw kind of laugh.
Post a Comment