Just me .... 45 if I stop to eat something. 30 if i don't. With the wife and 2 kids, sometimes we need to allow ourselves up to 2 hours to get ready to be anywhere.
With no interuptions...shower, make up, dressed, and hair done - just a little under an hour. If I don't completely dry my hair and pull it up, about 35 minutes (it takes my hair 15 minutes to dry WITH a good hair dryer.)
I just take a 3 minute shower usually. If I do get dressed up, it's just about 30-45 minutes to shower, get dressed, dry hair, straighten hair, and makeup.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
13 comments:
I usually require a full hour, which includes shower and hair straightening.
I can get ready in 20, including a shower.
Just me alone with hair fixed and makeup is 20 minutes. But most days it's no makeup and a hat for a get ready time of 2 minutes.
Fully dressed, showered, hair done and made-up w/o kiddos - 45 minutes hour
w/ kids, quick shower, dressed, no make-up - 15 minutes
No kids, about 45 minutes.
With kids, sometimes an hour sometimes 3 hours. Depends on how cooperative they are.
45 minutes to an hour, depending on how tired I am.
Night bather. Hair, makeup & dressed 15 minutes add in 10 min for breakfast & I'm good to go.
At least 45 minutes. I keep thinking I will cut my hair really short and that would get it down to about 15 minutes max.....
45 min. for shower, dressed, makeup, hair straightened..
Just me .... 45 if I stop to eat something. 30 if i don't. With the wife and 2 kids, sometimes we need to allow ourselves up to 2 hours to get ready to be anywhere.
With no interuptions...shower, make up, dressed, and hair done - just a little under an hour. If I don't completely dry my hair and pull it up, about 35 minutes (it takes my hair 15 minutes to dry WITH a good hair dryer.)
I just take a 3 minute shower usually. If I do get dressed up, it's just about 30-45 minutes to shower, get dressed, dry hair, straighten hair, and makeup.
Ahem, "with the wife and two kids..."
I am pretty sure I am the wife in this little scenario. And it's the kids who slow us down. Really it is. Really. I promise.
Post a Comment