This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
My libedo. I don't have enough. Have lost it over the years.
I worry too much, especially over superficial things.
My spouse thinks I'm to critical and I have unrealistic expectations.
Stubborn or Temper
I'm negative. Always thinking the worst.
Wow.. all the above ones describe me. Sad.
probably my depression that has kicked in full swing. Lack of energy, affection, etc.
Probably my indecisiveness.
My weight. He'd like me to lose about 30 lbs. I'd like too also, but I'm lazy.
Be more self-confident. Or less irritable. But mostly "my baby loves me just the way that I am!"
Post a Comment
10 comments:
My libedo. I don't have enough. Have lost it over the years.
I worry too much, especially over superficial things.
My spouse thinks I'm to critical and I have unrealistic expectations.
Stubborn or Temper
I'm negative. Always thinking the worst.
Wow.. all the above ones describe me. Sad.
probably my depression that has kicked in full swing. Lack of energy, affection, etc.
Probably my indecisiveness.
My weight. He'd like me to lose about 30 lbs. I'd like too also, but I'm lazy.
Be more self-confident. Or less irritable.
But mostly "my baby loves me just the way that I am!"
Post a Comment