Right now meetings at the office. I haven't quite figured out what they are up to. I just know what I've worked on is for something that is about to happen...
I would go to houses of some of you that i disagree so mightily with. Maybe if I could really understand your life, I might understand more where you are coming from.
I don't know if I would go one place to find something out...there are a lot of places I want to be invisible at and there are a lot of places I already feel invisible. Church being one of them.
I would want to watch adults experiencing peaceful deaths. And to watch their family members going through being there with them.
I would not want to intrude at all, but that is an event that when it comes to most people, is completely new and scary to consider. If we saw that some, we could be a little bit prepared, perhaps.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
12 comments:
Every where, but especially my bosses meetings!
Homes where there seems to be a perfect marriage, with perfect children.
I would hang out at the White House.
I would sit with my friends to hear how they talk when I'm not around.
I would watch my husband at work.
Right now meetings at the office. I haven't quite figured out what they are up to. I just know what I've worked on is for something that is about to happen...
I would go to houses of some of you that i disagree so mightily with. Maybe if I could really understand your life, I might understand more where you are coming from.
Men's bathroom. They go in and out so quickly. I want to know if they really wash their hands.
I don't know if I would go one place to find something out...there are a lot of places I want to be invisible at and there are a lot of places I already feel invisible. Church being one of them.
This is going to sound weird, but hear me out.
I would want to watch adults experiencing peaceful deaths. And to watch their family members going through being there with them.
I would not want to intrude at all, but that is an event that when it comes to most people, is completely new and scary to consider. If we saw that some, we could be a little bit prepared, perhaps.
I LOVE 8:11! I would love to do this. I've always wondered if minister's families are really screwed up too.
10:21--yes they are!
Post a Comment