This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Friday, November 13, 2009
What is your worst customer service story?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dell has the worst service possible. Avoide them at all costs. Also, none of the representatives are the english speaking natives, so good luck understanding anyone....I am sure someone will call me a racist for that, but it is located in India and I talked to a bunch of people and had to ask them repeat them selves about 20 times.
We moved into an apartment in a wooded, hill-y area in a city and could not get service on our AT&T cell phones, even though on the map we should have not had a problem. We only used our cell phones and because they wouldn't work in our apartment decided to go with another carrier. We had talked with a rep at an AT&T store who told us we shouldn't have a problem switching. But when we tried to get out of our contract (because we couldn't get service) the customer rep was incredibly rude and refused to let us talk to anyone else. Then after the call ended AT&T charged our credit card $400.00+ without our permission. We had to go through our bank and eventually our bank found we were fraudulently charged. It was unbelievable. I would NEVER recommend AT&T to anyone!
My favorite that was right in my face was when I was shoe shopping and the woman was helping me and then a middle aged man came up and she turned away from me and started to help him.
She was already helping me then totally ignored me to help the middle aged man.
To the first poster: you are not a racist about the accent thing. People with heavy accents should NOT be allowed to do customer service ESPECIALLY on the phone. Accents are harder to understand on the phone.
Have you ever spoken to your child on the phone? They sound way younger on the phone.
Went to a very nice restaurant for dinner for a special occasion. We do not get to eat at really nice places often so very excited for the experience. We both ordered the fillet mignon, and when it came out they gave us french fries. Yes French Fries, waiter then said the ran out of their signature potato dish. So we paid over a $100 for a steak and fries. Never been back.
At our local WM. It wasn't the worst but def. the most recent! I had to return 2 garden hoses bc Sam's had them a lot cheaper. I forgot my receipt but she said they were having to cut back on returns w/o receipts so I'd have to go home and get my receipt and come back! Fine, not easy with a newborn, but fine!! I turned to leave and she was so happy to see the next lady in line that she gave her a $449.00 refund (Opened and used exercise bike) w/o a receipt bc she knew her!!! URGGGG!! I went home, got my receipt and everything I could find on that receipt and returned them! I have proceeded to boycott WM for 4 weeks now. It's all about who makes the most fuss!!
I agree about AT&T. WORST cust. serv. They once charged us the same $400 three times, their error, no attempt made to correct it. That's why we're with Verizon now.
I can't even remember. I do hate the accents too. Being on the phone around a toddler is not fun in the first place. They always decide to throw a fit right in the middle of the phone call! Making the conversation last 4 times as long because you have to ask them to repeat it is very annoying.
I will say I just had to return a leapster and it took less than a week to get a brand new one. They have great customer service (well my one experience anyway!)Didn't make me have a reciept or anything.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
8 comments:
Dell has the worst service possible. Avoide them at all costs. Also, none of the representatives are the english speaking natives, so good luck understanding anyone....I am sure someone will call me a racist for that, but it is located in India and I talked to a bunch of people and had to ask them repeat them selves about 20 times.
We moved into an apartment in a wooded, hill-y area in a city and could not get service on our AT&T cell phones, even though on the map we should have not had a problem. We only used our cell phones and because they wouldn't work in our apartment decided to go with another carrier. We had talked with a rep at an AT&T store who told us we shouldn't have a problem switching. But when we tried to get out of our contract (because we couldn't get service) the customer rep was incredibly rude and refused to let us talk to anyone else. Then after the call ended AT&T charged our credit card $400.00+ without our permission. We had to go through our bank and eventually our bank found we were fraudulently charged. It was unbelievable. I would NEVER recommend AT&T to anyone!
Just one?
My favorite that was right in my face was when I was shoe shopping and the woman was helping me and then a middle aged man came up and she turned away from me and started to help him.
She was already helping me then totally ignored me to help the middle aged man.
To the first poster: you are not a racist about the accent thing. People with heavy accents should NOT be allowed to do customer service ESPECIALLY on the phone. Accents are harder to understand on the phone.
Have you ever spoken to your child on the phone? They sound way younger on the phone.
Went to a very nice restaurant for dinner for a special occasion. We do not get to eat at really nice places often so very excited for the experience. We both ordered the fillet mignon, and when it came out they gave us french fries. Yes French Fries, waiter then said the ran out of their signature potato dish. So we paid over a $100 for a steak and fries. Never been back.
At our local WM. It wasn't the worst but def. the most recent! I had to return 2 garden hoses bc Sam's had them a lot cheaper. I forgot my receipt but she said they were having to cut back on returns w/o receipts so I'd have to go home and get my receipt and come back! Fine, not easy with a newborn, but fine!! I turned to leave and she was so happy to see the next lady in line that she gave her a $449.00 refund (Opened and used exercise bike) w/o a receipt bc she knew her!!! URGGGG!! I went home, got my receipt and everything I could find on that receipt and returned them! I have proceeded to boycott WM for 4 weeks now. It's all about who makes the most fuss!!
I agree about AT&T. WORST cust. serv. They once charged us the same $400 three times, their error, no attempt made to correct it. That's why we're with Verizon now.
I can't even remember. I do hate the accents too. Being on the phone around a toddler is not fun in the first place. They always decide to throw a fit right in the middle of the phone call! Making the conversation last 4 times as long because you have to ask them to repeat it is very annoying.
I will say I just had to return a leapster and it took less than a week to get a brand new one. They have great customer service (well my one experience anyway!)Didn't make me have a reciept or anything.
Did you know that a customer who has a bad experience will tell the story an average of 11 times?
Why isn't customer service EVERY company's priority?
Post a Comment