This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
What is your best 'million dollar' idea that you never did anything with?
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Over a decade ago I'd buy baby wipes to remove my eye makeup and used to think that it'd be so nice if they actually made something like a baby wipe to take off all your makeup.
cake pops!! Just kidding; ages ago I thought up a system for viewing TV/video on the inside of dark glasses- a form of personal entertainment w/o bothering other people.
Over 25 years ago I had the thought of a carseat changing into a stroller. Been out of the baby business for a while, isn't there something like this now?
Years ago I wanted to open a kids' gym. Now there are Gymboree gyms for kids and others too. I wish I would have ran with it. Still could I guess, there's not one in our town. And with the rise in childhood obesity, it might be a Really good idea.
My great gma invented the 'snaps' on onesies! I have all of her original paperwork, etc. and her best friend stole the idea and got a patent on it! There was a huge lawsuit, and she walked away with a little money and a lot of aggravation!! LONG time ago!! Amazing invention though!!
Every time I think I have a million dollar idea, I find out someone already beat me to it. ;o)
It wouldn't be million dollar, but I do have a business idea I'm seriously considering. It's just scary to take that leap of faith when your income is your only income. Watching my parents go through losing a business years ago and the bankruptsy that went along with it has always made me extra cautious. I never want to have to go through that again.
I am going to learn my lesson from 10:19 and their great grandma. I will keep my million dollar idea to myself. I don't want to have to put the beat down on someone for stealing my idea. Now, I need to come up with that million dollar idea!
My million dollar idea was back in the eighties, right after the advent of the minivan. I thought it would be better to have sliding doors on both sides of the van. But that didn't start happening until the mid-nineties. My idea, that I never shared with anyone.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
9 comments:
Over a decade ago I'd buy baby wipes to remove my eye makeup and used to think that it'd be so nice if they actually made something like a baby wipe to take off all your makeup.
cake pops!! Just kidding; ages ago I thought up a system for viewing TV/video on the inside of dark glasses- a form of personal entertainment w/o bothering other people.
Over 25 years ago I had the thought of a carseat changing into a stroller.
Been out of the baby business for a while, isn't there something like this now?
Years ago I wanted to open a kids' gym. Now there are Gymboree gyms for kids and others too. I wish I would have ran with it. Still could I guess, there's not one in our town. And with the rise in childhood obesity, it might be a Really good idea.
My great gma invented the 'snaps' on onesies! I have all of her original paperwork, etc. and her best friend stole the idea and got a patent on it! There was a huge lawsuit, and she walked away with a little money and a lot of aggravation!! LONG time ago!! Amazing invention though!!
Every time I think I have a million dollar idea, I find out someone already beat me to it. ;o)
It wouldn't be million dollar, but I do have a business idea I'm seriously considering. It's just scary to take that leap of faith when your income is your only income. Watching my parents go through losing a business years ago and the bankruptsy that went along with it has always made me extra cautious. I never want to have to go through that again.
I've always stuck my arms out of my blankets, too bad I didn't think of the 'Snuggie' first. But who would of thought people would pay for that thing?
I am going to learn my lesson from 10:19 and their great grandma. I will keep my million dollar idea to myself. I don't want to have to put the beat down on someone for stealing my idea. Now, I need to come up with that million dollar idea!
My million dollar idea was back in the eighties, right after the advent of the minivan. I thought it would be better to have sliding doors on both sides of the van. But that didn't start happening until the mid-nineties. My idea, that I never shared with anyone.
oh, and cake pops.
Post a Comment