Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Will you watch "This Is It", Michael Jackson's final concert?

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not plannin on it!

Anonymous said...

I think I've seen enough of it on TV.
So no I'm not.

Anonymous said...

I rarely get to go see a movie at the theater and I have no intentions of wasting my opportunity on that.

Despite what Oprah says, it's probably NOT the best movie ever.

Anonymous said...

I'm torn. I'm curious about all the buzz and I'm sure it is pretty good, but I hate to give money to Joe Jackson. Like 7:14, I hardly go to the movies, and if I did go I would rather see some chick-flick.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'll see it when it comes on HBO several months from now. But I'm not going to run out to the theater to go see it.

Anonymous said...

No. I agree with 7:14. I don't get a chance to see many movies, so I will definately pick something I really want to see, such as a chick flick.

Anonymous said...

Not gonna see it in the theatres. It's way too reverential. An unbalanced view, in my perspective. Too much he's awesome, not enough he's a weirdie.

Anonymous said...

At the risk of hijacking ... found this link this morning. Those who have been asking "What has Obama done?" and "Why do you support Obama?"

http://www.newsweek.com/id/195420?GT1=43002

To me, it looks like the jury's still out on how he's doing.

Anonymous said...

Please don't let this person hijack.

I do plan to see it. MJ was an amazing performer. I am excited at the chance to see him one last time.

Anonymous said...

YES! I can't wait to see it! I think Michael Jackson was in incredible performer. He may have been odd, but his music was great. It will be interesting to see because I have heard he is really interacting with people and directing how he wants it to be. People have never seen that part of him.

Anonymous said...

who cares? he was very talented but he was also a weirdo freak, who like children. get over it, hes gone and may God have mercy on him.

Anonymous said...

I have no desire to see it.

Anonymous said...

Probably not

Anonymous said...

I'll see it when it comes out on Redbox. I really like his music, and he's a great entertainer!! I know--he's really weird too, but I love me some good entertainment!

Anonymous said...

Going to the movies is a treat for me, so I'm not going to spend my money to go see that. If I have an opportunity to see it for free or on video, I might watch it just because I'm curious about the hype.

Anonymous said...

I'll probably see it, but not at the theater. I'll just wait until it comes out on DVD.

Anonymous said...

I won't see it in theaters. Won't rent it, either.

IF I happen to see that it is on a channel that we get, I may watch it.

He was truly gifted in music, yes. And some of his music remains in my top all time faves, for sure.

His life story makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

He is a weirdo and I wish he opened up and talked more about that. I can't imagine being brought up with way he did. Then having a disease that turned your skin white and all of the sudden losing your identity. He had plastic surgeries to look like a white person since his skin was turning white. He had a little too many but that is often how it is for people who don't feel good about the way they look. It becomes an addiction. Always thinking you'll feel better if you just do this one more thing. Then one more thing. Then on more thing. He was a very giving person (wasnt he the most giving. Highest percentage). The child molestation trials are what tore his world apart. The first one, the guy has actually admitted it was false. They just wanted his money. How would you feel if you were out of the blue accused of something like that and it weren't true at all. That started his addiction to anxiety pills.

He was different and a "weirdo" but I'm pretty sure if I lived in his shoes, I'd end up the same way...if not dead of suicide.

I never pay to see a movie in the theater but yes I will rent it!

Anonymous said...

I'll maybe watch it when it comes out on TV, but not planning to go watch it. There is much more I can do with my time.

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson died? When did this happen?