This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
What have you learned about yourself in the last 5 years?
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That I'm way more adventurous, brave and adaptable than I thought I was. And that I need God in my life everyday and need to rely on Him for everything.
I have learned who I really need to be friends with and I am trying to distant myself from the ones that cause me pain or are not good influences on my life.
I've learned that I have been So judgmental in the past. I have learned of God's grace, and how much I need it every day and need to give grace everyday. I have also learned how much anger and resentment can invade every part of your life if you let it.
I think this a much more constructive way to share our thoughts. They are much easier to receive when they are reflective as opposed to the attacks we give on here at times. I have learned how to love my kids and have fun with them and discipline them as well. I have learned the importance of distinguishing the role of father and friend.
I think this a much more constructive way to share our thoughts. They are much easier to receive when they are reflective as opposed to the attacks we give on here at times. I have learned how to love my kids and have fun with them and discipline them as well. I have learned the importance of distinguishing the role of father and friend.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
17 comments:
That I'm way more adventurous, brave and adaptable than I thought I was. And that I need God in my life everyday and need to rely on Him for everything.
God is really in control in my life and I CAN trust Him to get me through anything!
That I am great wife and mother. And can juggle way to many balls, and still have a head on my shoulders.
I have learned who I really need to be friends with and I am trying to distant myself from the ones that cause me pain or are not good influences on my life.
With God's help, I am a survivor. After some past events - I realized that nothing is too difficult if you have God on your side.
That I want to help people that don't want to help themselves, leaving me going crazy and frustrated.
I'm pretty good looking, and I'm not fat...so I can eat that cookie.
I have learned to love me for who I am and not try to be someone else. I have learned to embrace God's calling for me and my family
I've learned that I have been So judgmental in the past. I have learned of God's grace, and how much I need it every day and need to give grace everyday. I have also learned how much anger and resentment can invade every part of your life if you let it.
I am a selfish person. I never really thought it to be true, but I am. Working on it daily now.
I've learned that I am not near as big a deal as I thought I was.
I have learned that I am a lot stronger and more independent than I ever thought I could be.
That I allow other people's actions control my (un)happiness and I need to stop it.
I have learned that I make a great sidekick.
Things don't always work out the way I wasnt regardless of how hard I plan. Learing to be more fleixible and to go with the flow.
I think this a much more constructive way to share our thoughts. They are much easier to receive when they are reflective as opposed to the attacks we give on here at times. I have learned how to love my kids and have fun with them and discipline them as well. I have learned the importance of distinguishing the role of father and friend.
I think this a much more constructive way to share our thoughts. They are much easier to receive when they are reflective as opposed to the attacks we give on here at times. I have learned how to love my kids and have fun with them and discipline them as well. I have learned the importance of distinguishing the role of father and friend.
Post a Comment