This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
What are you thankful for today?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
For God, that I am saved even though I am a sinful person because of the blood that was shed for me. For my family, my health and health of my family, the country we live in (even though the current administration is trying to destroy it), that we are doing well financially and don't have to worry about small things, that I get to stay at home and raise my children and watch them grow up. Lots to be thankful today...
An abundance of food. I take this for granted every day, but this morning it struck me as I finished making the rest of the Thanksgiving food to take to our gathering. We are so blessed to be able to eat, and eat well.
(There are so many other things that I am thankful for, SO many things.)
I am thankful for my family, my friends, and my dog, who have helped me in so many ways get through a rough patch recently. I'm thankful for the roof I have over my head, and for my job... I'm so lucky that I actually enjoy going to work everyday. I'm thankful for a reliable car that allows me to drive out of town to spend this day with my family. I'm thankful for the food we're going to enjoy... even though it's probably going to put a few pounds on my belly(!), it means I'm blessed beyond measure.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
5 comments:
For God, that I am saved even though I am a sinful person because of the blood that was shed for me. For my family, my health and health of my family, the country we live in (even though the current administration is trying to destroy it), that we are doing well financially and don't have to worry about small things, that I get to stay at home and raise my children and watch them grow up. Lots to be thankful today...
An abundance of food. I take this for granted every day, but this morning it struck me as I finished making the rest of the Thanksgiving food to take to our gathering. We are so blessed to be able to eat, and eat well.
(There are so many other things that I am thankful for, SO many things.)
I am thankful for my hubby, my kids, my real friends and my wild and crazy family!! They are all exactly who make me who I am!!
I am thankful for my family, my friends, and my dog, who have helped me in so many ways get through a rough patch recently. I'm thankful for the roof I have over my head, and for my job... I'm so lucky that I actually enjoy going to work everyday. I'm thankful for a reliable car that allows me to drive out of town to spend this day with my family. I'm thankful for the food we're going to enjoy... even though it's probably going to put a few pounds on my belly(!), it means I'm blessed beyond measure.
the times that my husband supports me -in all sorts of different ways.
Post a Comment