I really love pecan and pumpkin pie. Always have to have both. Love my mom's william sonoma stuffing with dried cranberries and sausage. Sounds very weird but very good!
Turkey and cornbread dressing! And of course, the mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, the cranberry salad, the green beans, the rolls, the pumpkin and pecan pies, the "real" whipped cream....... I love it all, and so thankful for it all!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
11 comments:
Keeping it light today in the spirit of the holiday. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Homemade mayonaise
Peacan pie. I don't always get it because it is not a tradition in my family. We usually have pumpkin and apple pie.
We had pumpkin cheesecake with ginger snap crust this year for the first time. That could become a favorite pretty easily.
Snickers Pie!! Or possibly my turkey dressing! I make a huge batch so it lasts us all week!
I really love pecan and pumpkin pie. Always have to have both. Love my mom's william sonoma stuffing with dried cranberries and sausage. Sounds very weird but very good!
Green Bean Casserole
My grandma's homemade noodles. yum!
Cornbread stuffing. mmmmmmm
I have to have cranberry dressing from scratch. I just want to slap people who pull out the canned stuff.
Turkey and cornbread dressing! And of course, the mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, the cranberry salad, the green beans, the rolls, the pumpkin and pecan pies, the "real" whipped cream....... I love it all, and so thankful for it all!
Post a Comment