I am not sure what this question means, but I made a deal with my husband that as long as he helps around the house I will have sex with him anytime he wants.
I'm in a similar boat as poster 6:41am. I'm EXHAUSTED! My son hasn't slept the night in over 4 months, I'm pregnant, and work full time. So I tend to snap more easily than I use to. And just so tired, feel like a walking zombie :(
7:17 what a horrible deal, to deny sex if he doesn't help out. Sex as a weapon, bargaining chip, whatever. It's wrong. Too bad you're not so attracted to your husband that you don't want to at other times.
I can't stand people who just repeat stuff without doing their own factfinding. Come on, are you a parrot, or a smart thinker? Have whatever conclusions you want, but know why you have them, more than just because one group of people tells you to.
And I am down on myself a lot. Just want to be accepted for who I am.
I am annoyed at people on here you blindy follow Obama and no idea about what he really stands for or who he surrounds himself with. That is my deal at the moment.
My deal is being slightly annoyed by people who comment on other's comments. Let other people deal with their sex life how they want. If it works for them, it works. There is no bible for how sex should be. Just because it's a deal this week doesn't mean it's the way it is next week. Sometimes people have fun making stupid deals like that.
Now to answer the question. My deal is feeling overwhelmed because I'm a perfectionist that isn't being perfect right now. Crying and getting frustrated easier. Patience is low. Being content is a struggle. Ugh. I need some serious medidation time.
9:55 made me laugh because my deal is that I'm so tired of all of the people who have jumped on the "fear wagon" and have gotten all worked up about Obama. It particularly gets me going when I hear people who proclaim to be Christians using very un-Christ-like language when talking about politics. It's like some people think that it's okay to use "Christianity" as a political weapon.
I am annoyed at people who put Obama ads all over their personal blog during the campaign, but have yet to answer why they are sooo supportive of him, other than that he is the 1st black president.
10:27, I agree about the language, go look at the post a couple days ago and you will see which side was using it.
10:27 here. I didn't accuse a particular side of using Christianity for political backing. I'm aware that both sides are guilty. I don't think it's right for anyone to equate their religion as a political party.
And I wasn't commenting just on people who comment on this blog, it bothers me everywhere.
Well, I'm not going to comment on all the comments about the comments. And if you're going to comment on ME, you'd better back up your comments with cited sources of other people's comments, and you'd better NOT use comments from the Bible, because we all know that THOSE kinds of comments are only used for political points.
My deal is I'm tired of being single. I see guys/girls who are married and it makes me question what's wrong with me. I'm tired of waiting. Why am I having to wait when others didn't?
My deal is that I am unhappy in my marriage. My husband does nothing around the house (not even for sex). We have only had sex twice in the last 2, almost three years. We are a christian couple and no one would ever think that this was going on in our relationship. He says there is no problem and says we do not need counseling. I feel differently. I hate my "deal".
11:06- Do you seriously think that is what that person was saying? Did she ever say her husband NEVER will get off his rear unless he gets some. Did she say she NEVER gives him any unless he does ABC and D?
Don't read a comment and take it further than it was probably meant to be.
Sex should be equally amazing exciting and fun for both partners. Unfortunately pregnancy, breast feeding, terrible 3's, menopause, time of the month, etc can interfere. Often times (not all) women are less excited about it than men are at some point. During this time, there is nothing wrong with making little deals if they are agreed to and with good intentions. Sounds like if my hubby was trying to clean more and I was giving him more...both are needs would be met and we'd be happier! Maybe we need to make this little deal for a while!
Of course, if it is out of spite and manipulation with a cold heart, well the relationship probably won't last long. Don't assume this is where someone is at and attack them for it unless they say they are!!
My deal is I'm very tired and currently feel like all I am is a milk factory for my baby and can't figure out how to combine roles of mommy and wife yet. I'm hoping I figure it out soon.
And just for the record, you guys read way too much into things. My "deal" with my husband was simply that we work together and keep things running well around the house, then I will have more energy for sex. It isn't conditional or prostitution, it is logical. If I am exhausted from keeping up with everything else by myself I hardly feel like relaxing with him later.
I've never met such a negative group of people. And frankly, I'm glad I haven't met most of you.
I don't really get the question, but here it goes....
My deal is: I've lost my son to cancer that has NO end in sight!! I want life to be perfect, kids w/o cancer and life back to the way it was, but it never again will be! I have an amazing husband and a wonderful life that I feel very proud of (no matter how sinful that may sound, proud/gloating). I want to be a Perfect Christian and this sometimes leads me to over react when someone says, it's no big deal! I want to be in Heaven with my baby some day!! I believe it takes hard work! I am happy, blessed and extremely depressed in the same breath! That's my DEAL!!
Oh, and I agree with 7:17. My hubby knows that if he helps me, he'll get whatever he wants! ;) My house is perfectly clean and organized, my husband is happy and well satisfied!! Call it what you want, I call it a perfect balance!
7:17 If I made that deal in my house, my wife would win twice... maybe even 3 or 4 times!!! LOL I guess that's not such a bad deal. Kudos for finding a good balance in your relationship that keeps either party from looking in other places for some kind of fulfillment.
10:02, you don't have to be perfect. Your Stand-In was/is perfect and His grace will allow you to see your baby again. Use your energy to love Him and He will be your perfection.
11:47, I feel the exact same way. How can we start a Lonely Women Surrounded by People group? :)
7:43- You cracked me up today. Imagine your husband spent the weekend watching TV and just relaxing because he wanted to. Maybe even was a little rude and short. This meaning you'd have to clean, cook, and keep up with kids alone. If he then expressed later on he was "interested", would you MORE LIKELY (not always) say I'm exhausted, sorry. Or do you say yes EVERY TIME?
It is not sinful to say no at times. If you aren't up to it, you aren't up to. Now if that is everyday that could be a problem!
Being honest with your husband about your needs is a very POSITIVE thing. If I have to do everything alone, then the chances are high I will be too tired! Now if it's because he worked, was out of town, was sick, etc. I may be too tired or exhuasted...but I'm more likely to push myself at times.
IT'S not IF/THEN. It's helping each other create more opportunities. I actually just had to do this the other day. I realized I was really not in the mood more and more lately. I needed to think about what it was and help share my burdens with my husband so he could maybe try and help take on some so I feel more up for it. You are taking it way beyond how it's actually being used. Your imagining a picture that is just not the case.
OH MY GOODNESS! Why are we even commenting on 7:17s comment. The question is what's YOUR deal...not what's the deal with someone else. Good grief, some of you need to get a life!
8:55 here. I have a life but I was intrigued by her comments.
I find it enlightening when people give examples instead of just throw out judgmental statements. I am one that likes to hear the opposite of what I think, so I can be more informed. Test my own opinions. Learn from others. I thought I should give specifics on how it can not be a negative thing. If I can maybe help one person be less judgemental, then it was worth it!
We all need to do more listening than talking/typing! Try and learn from people and their opinions. Try and understand instead of just bash down. I'm not one that uses comments to say mean crap just to get a rise out of people. I don't need drama to make my life worth living. If you are "so over" this post. Stop reading it!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
35 comments:
I am tired and cranky. I snap at the kids and my spouse. I know it is because I am exhausted. That's my deal.
I am not sure what this question means, but I made a deal with my husband that as long as he helps around the house I will have sex with him anytime he wants.
Ha funny question.
I'm in a similar boat as poster 6:41am. I'm EXHAUSTED! My son hasn't slept the night in over 4 months, I'm pregnant, and work full time. So I tend to snap more easily than I use to. And just so tired, feel like a walking zombie :(
i am very impatient and sometimes too negative
oh and to 7:17, I could never make that deal, but congrats to you.
7:17 what a horrible deal, to deny sex if he doesn't help out. Sex as a weapon, bargaining chip, whatever. It's wrong. Too bad you're not so attracted to your husband that you don't want to at other times.
Here's my deal:
I can't stand mean people.
I can't stand people who just repeat stuff without doing their own factfinding. Come on, are you a parrot, or a smart thinker? Have whatever conclusions you want, but know why you have them, more than just because one group of people tells you to.
And I am down on myself a lot. Just want to be accepted for who I am.
I am annoyed at people on here you blindy follow Obama and no idea about what he really stands for or who he surrounds himself with. That is my deal at the moment.
My deal is being slightly annoyed by people who comment on other's comments. Let other people deal with their sex life how they want. If it works for them, it works. There is no bible for how sex should be. Just because it's a deal this week doesn't mean it's the way it is next week. Sometimes people have fun making stupid deals like that.
Now to answer the question. My deal is feeling overwhelmed because I'm a perfectionist that isn't being perfect right now. Crying and getting frustrated easier. Patience is low. Being content is a struggle. Ugh. I need some serious medidation time.
9:55 made me laugh because my deal is that I'm so tired of all of the people who have jumped on the "fear wagon" and have gotten all worked up about Obama. It particularly gets me going when I hear people who proclaim to be Christians using very un-Christ-like language when talking about politics. It's like some people think that it's okay to use
"Christianity" as a political weapon.
I am annoyed at people who put Obama ads all over their personal blog during the campaign, but have yet to answer why they are sooo supportive of him, other than that he is the 1st black president.
10:27, I agree about the language, go look at the post a couple days ago and you will see which side was using it.
Wait a minute here... somebody admits that they prostitute themselves for housework as the payment, and we are scolded for commenting?
Someone admits that their man only helps if he knows he is going to get some and we are scolded for commenting?
Hang on, 10:48...
you can't ascribe all negativity to the side that is opposite you.
That's right! If you really look back, you will see lots of vitriol on both sides of all of the issues.
I don't think people hide behind Christianity here, I think people hide behind anonymity.
I do think people claim strange things about Christianity to back up their political views that seem different from the Jesus I read about.
10:27 here. I didn't accuse a particular side of using Christianity for political backing. I'm aware that both sides are guilty. I don't think it's right for anyone to equate their religion as a political party.
And I wasn't commenting just on people who comment on this blog, it bothers me everywhere.
Well, I'm not going to comment on all the comments about the comments. And if you're going to comment on ME, you'd better back up your comments with cited sources of other people's comments, and you'd better NOT use comments from the Bible, because we all know that THOSE kinds of comments are only used for political points.
I'm done commenting.
My deal is I'm tired of being single. I see guys/girls who are married and it makes me question what's wrong with me. I'm tired of waiting. Why am I having to wait when others didn't?
My deal is that I'm a people-pleaser. It's exhausting. I feel that people always look down on me and I can never please everyone.
My deal is that I am unhappy in my marriage. My husband does nothing around the house (not even for sex). We have only had sex twice in the last 2, almost three years. We are a christian couple and no one would ever think that this was going on in our relationship. He says there is no problem and says we do not need counseling. I feel differently. I hate my "deal".
11:06- Do you seriously think that is what that person was saying? Did she ever say her husband NEVER will get off his rear unless he gets some. Did she say she NEVER gives him any unless he does ABC and D?
Don't read a comment and take it further than it was probably meant to be.
Sex should be equally amazing exciting and fun for both partners. Unfortunately pregnancy, breast feeding, terrible 3's, menopause, time of the month, etc can interfere. Often times (not all) women are less excited about it than men are at some point. During this time, there is nothing wrong with making little deals if they are agreed to and with good intentions. Sounds like if my hubby was trying to clean more and I was giving him more...both are needs would be met and we'd be happier! Maybe we need to make this little deal for a while!
Of course, if it is out of spite and manipulation with a cold heart, well the relationship probably won't last long. Don't assume this is where someone is at and attack them for it unless they say they are!!
717 i love your deal!!!!!
My deal is I'm very tired and currently feel like all I am is a milk factory for my baby and can't figure out how to combine roles of mommy and wife yet. I'm hoping I figure it out soon.
I'm 11:06.
I didn't make the first comment in reaction to the post in question.
We can all read what she said. Sex is conditional in her house.
And it's conditional in mine, in that we both have to be feeling well, and we don't have any argument going on. We take each other into consideration.
But as long as we are not sick or upset about something or super tired, sex is always a possibility. But never a payment for services rendered.
11:06/4:33
Let it go. Did you not get a big enough reaction to your earlier post so you thought you would try again. Your deal is you need to get a life.
What do you accomplish by telling me to get a life and let it go? Do you feel better? Are you trying to make me feel small?
WHATEVER.
You put me down because I asked a question,was attacked, and defended my question.
How is that a thoughtful exchange of ideas? Your bully tactics don't work with me.
oh brother.
And just for the record, you guys read way too much into things. My "deal" with my husband was simply that we work together and keep things running well around the house, then I will have more energy for sex. It isn't conditional or prostitution, it is logical. If I am exhausted from keeping up with everything else by myself I hardly feel like relaxing with him later.
I've never met such a negative group of people. And frankly, I'm glad I haven't met most of you.
Of course that's your deal. Anyone who would think otherwise is silly.
We all have deals like that in one way or another, don't you think?
Well, as good as it may work for you, it's still if/then...
I don't really get the question, but here it goes....
My deal is: I've lost my son to cancer that has NO end in sight!! I want life to be perfect, kids w/o cancer and life back to the way it was, but it never again will be! I have an amazing husband and a wonderful life that I feel very proud of (no matter how sinful that may sound, proud/gloating). I want to be a Perfect Christian and this sometimes leads me to over react when someone says, it's no big deal! I want to be in Heaven with my baby some day!! I believe it takes hard work! I am happy, blessed and extremely depressed in the same breath! That's my DEAL!!
Oh, and I agree with 7:17. My hubby knows that if he helps me, he'll get whatever he wants! ;) My house is perfectly clean and organized, my husband is happy and well satisfied!! Call it what you want, I call it a perfect balance!
7:17 If I made that deal in my house, my wife would win twice... maybe even 3 or 4 times!!! LOL I guess that's not such a bad deal. Kudos for finding a good balance in your relationship that keeps either party from looking in other places for some kind of fulfillment.
My deal is that I am constantly surrounded by good people, I'm married with great kids, and I am always lonely.
10:02, you don't have to be perfect. Your Stand-In was/is perfect and His grace will allow you to see your baby again. Use your energy to love Him and He will be your perfection.
11:47, I feel the exact same way. How can we start a Lonely Women Surrounded by People group? :)
8:01- I'm not a lonely woman!!!
7:43- You cracked me up today. Imagine your husband spent the weekend watching TV and just relaxing because he wanted to. Maybe even was a little rude and short. This meaning you'd have to clean, cook, and keep up with kids alone. If he then expressed later on he was "interested", would you MORE LIKELY (not always) say I'm exhausted, sorry. Or do you say yes EVERY TIME?
It is not sinful to say no at times. If you aren't up to it, you aren't up to. Now if that is everyday that could be a problem!
Being honest with your husband about your needs is a very POSITIVE thing. If I have to do everything alone, then the chances are high I will be too tired! Now if it's because he worked, was out of town, was sick, etc. I may be too tired or exhuasted...but I'm more likely to push myself at times.
IT'S not IF/THEN. It's helping each other create more opportunities. I actually just had to do this the other day. I realized I was really not in the mood more and more lately. I needed to think about what it was and help share my burdens with my husband so he could maybe try and help take on some so I feel more up for it. You are taking it way beyond how it's actually being used. Your imagining a picture that is just not the case.
OH MY GOODNESS! Why are we even commenting on 7:17s comment. The question is what's YOUR deal...not what's the deal with someone else. Good grief, some of you need to get a life!
8:55 here. I have a life but I was intrigued by her comments.
I find it enlightening when people give examples instead of just throw out judgmental statements. I am one that likes to hear the opposite of what I think, so I can be more informed. Test my own opinions. Learn from others. I thought I should give specifics on how it can not be a negative thing. If I can maybe help one person be less judgemental, then it was worth it!
We all need to do more listening than talking/typing! Try and learn from people and their opinions. Try and understand instead of just bash down. I'm not one that uses comments to say mean crap just to get a rise out of people. I don't need drama to make my life worth living. If you are "so over" this post. Stop reading it!
Post a Comment