We flirt by playing the "That's what he/she said" game. It may seem immature to some, but it can be sexy. We actually don't say hey, lets play that's what he/she said. We just started it years ago and we still have fun with it.
we flirt all the time. suggestive comments, brushes up against each other, grabbing and such. So much fun. I feel sorry for those couples who don't know how, or whose relationships have soured beyond flirting. Makes me sad.
I love flirting with my husband. It's really fun when we're out with friends...we don't make it obvious or gross but it's sexy to flirt in our own secret ways.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
13 comments:
Almost every day.
Absolutely! It's my second favorite thing to do with him.
I don't think I do it enough.
No, not really. Occasionally.
Sadly, no, I really don't.
Constantly and I'm older than dirt!
I never thought of doing that.
How does one flirt with their spouse?
We flirt by playing the "That's what he/she said" game. It may seem immature to some, but it can be sexy. We actually don't say hey, lets play that's what he/she said. We just started it years ago and we still have fun with it.
yes.
All the time. Keeps things spicy, and funny.
we flirt all the time. suggestive comments, brushes up against each other, grabbing and such. So much fun. I feel sorry for those couples who don't know how, or whose relationships have soured beyond flirting. Makes me sad.
I love flirting with my husband. It's really fun when we're out with friends...we don't make it obvious or gross but it's sexy to flirt in our own secret ways.
ooooh yeah we have a blast
Post a Comment