Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What is the most idiotic thing you have done for love?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretended to be someone I am not.

Anonymous said...

Caught my then 'love' boyfriend cheating on me, so I got real drunk took a bunch of pain pills and woke up in the hospital having my stomach pumped. Stupid huh? Why I thought that was going to bring my 'love' back I don't know. I was a dumb, desperate and an insecure college kid about 14 years ago at the time. Have I done anything even remotely that stupid since...NO!

Anonymous said...

Spent 2+ hours getting ready? That is all I could think of!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about "love" but if you want to talk about idiotic things done in the name of staying together, I have one or two.

I stayed with her for weeks longer than I should have because she said she would kill herself if I broke up with her. Finally broke up with her. She didn't kill herself. But I was still an idiot.

Anonymous said...

I have done many things idiotic in my life and have received love in spite of those things. Thankfully my wife has many of those things she cold post of. Love you baby.

Anonymous said...

Lost my virginity.

Anonymous said...

Acted like a mattress. Ugh. For what I thought would be love.