Friday, October 16, 2009

Reader Rally

First one here leave a question.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your weirdest erogenous zone?

Anonymous said...

Please! Who cares? Can we not continue with intelligent conversation/debate?

Anonymous said...

Call me stupid, but what is that??

Anonymous said...

An erogenous zone (from Greek eros - love; and genein - to produce) is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may result in the production of erotic sensations or sexual excitement. There are individual variations as to which areas of the body are erogenously sensitive.[citation needed] The most sensitive erogonous zones for a majority of men are the penis, the testicles and the anus; while for women it is the lips, clitoris, nipples, besides others

Anonymous said...

I suspect this question was asked by someone seeking sexual pleasure through reading everyone's responses.................. If you really need help, try visiting www.themarriagebed.com

Anonymous said...

Okay, 8:54, then why don't you come up with a better question?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I didn't get there first or I would have.

Anonymous said...

I agree, this question, I feel is for someone else's 'pleasure' therefor I will not answer it. This is for my spouse to know ONLY!

Anonymous said...

Lighten up, folks! Why is it that people can confess to affairs, hating their friends' children and all kinds of other stuff on her but a little question like this is too shocking?! (I'm not the asker.)

I like to have the tops of my ears licked.

Oh no! That was so hard to admit!

Anonymous said...

Personally I think things like this are between a husband and wife. I don't need to read about other people's zones! Not shocking - just weird!

Anonymous said...

It's not that its hard to admit, just don't think it's anybody's business. And I really don't care to hear about where other peoples are.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the naysayers about the erogenous zone thing. I could tell you, but then I'd have to marry you ...

Anonymous said...

Is this the first question asked that nobody wanted to answer?! Congrats to the OP for winning this prize!

Anonymous said...

This site is like soft porn for Christians.

Anonymous said...

Mine falls somewhere from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. It doesn't even require a touch just the right look from my beautiful bride and I am all erogenous zoned up!!