This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
As far as you know, what is life like for the spouse of your "one that got away"?
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think her life is pretty good. It appears they are happy in their life and family. She got a great guy. But I got a better one. I am so thankful God didn't fulfill all those prayer requests about that guy. HIS plan for me was far better than my own.
I got my best friend that God chose for me, so i am happy and i hope the one that got away is too. he broke my heart, and years later apologised for it. what a sweet guy! his wife and his life seem happy to me and i pray it is so for them.
I have no idea. Haven't seen him or even know where he is now. I do think about him every now and again. Just wondering what his life is like now. But I'm happy with my life and my spouse, so it's not that kind of 'wondering'. Just curious I guess.
Well, I don't consider him "the one that got away." But I bet him and wife fight a lot about money since he's obsessed with it and I also bet he makes her feel stupid on a daily basis. Dear God, thank you for providing me with my spouse. He's better for me than I could have ever known. And I'm sure my ex says the same thing about his wife.
Not that I ask because I really don't want to know, but mutual friends make it sound like they're happy (these friends seem to think it's their duty to keep me updated). I hear she's nice, but people think he should have married me instead and that at least when they were first married, people called her by my name a lot...which actually makes me sad for her. I would hate it if people called me my spouse's ex-girlfriend's name. It would make me feel like I was living in her shadow.
I think they are fine. I think he has grown up a lot, so I'm sure he makes her a lot happier than he made me. They both make a lot of money and seem to take lots of family vacations and be happy and secure.
I think they are better now. For a while there were lots of lies and deceptions. Satan really worked them over. I think they are stronger now in every way. I'm proud of their desire to stick together.
I have only had two other serious relationships. One, I am very thankful I broke it off. He doesn't know what he wants to do, and he's sadly stopped going to church and is not in a great place. He's married with a kid but I think they are back to living with his parents! The other one is not married and I still think "what if" from time to time. I broke up with him as well but regret that at times. I try not to think about it.
1- been married 3 times. He is now married to the woman his mama wanted him with and they are expecting thier first baby. Wish him the best. 2- just got divorced from a very bitter woman. I hope he finds the happiness he deserves... 3- still in love with his job - what drove us apart. I thank God everyday for all of those unanswered prayers.
He seems to be very happy. He married one of my best friends from high school, which was a little awkward, so we don't keep in touch with each other. I wish them the best but just too weird to try to be friends again. I'm very glad I didn't marry him and things turned out great for both of us.
I don't consider him the one that got away, but my boyfriend from high school is living out his dreams as a farmer (I've heard that his house doesn't have running water Yikes!) and I moved to Oklahoma. He did predict that I would marry a guy from a certain state. Ironic, I did marry a guy that came from that state after he moved to OK.
I am not sure if she is with a guy or a girl. She did some crazy things after we broke up in college in an attempt to get to her parents. I haven't seen her in years or spoken in longer.
That's funny--3:05 could've been my own post! I am similar--don't consider 'him' the one that got away, but we were pretty serious back in the day. Not even sure if he's still married to the girl he married soon after we broke up. Hmmm....curious now! So glad I have my husband!! Love him so much!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
16 comments:
I think her life is pretty good. It appears they are happy in their life and family. She got a great guy.
But I got a better one. I am so thankful God didn't fulfill all those prayer requests about that guy.
HIS plan for me was far better than my own.
I got my best friend that God chose for me, so i am happy and i hope the one that got away is too. he broke my heart, and years later apologised for it. what a sweet guy! his wife and his life seem happy to me and i pray it is so for them.
I have no idea. Haven't seen him or even know where he is now. I do think about him every now and again. Just wondering what his life is like now. But I'm happy with my life and my spouse, so it's not that kind of 'wondering'. Just curious I guess.
They are divorced now. He has since remarried and divorced again. I think he may be on wife #4. I am VERY thankful God had his own plan for me.
Well, I don't consider him "the one that got away." But I bet him and wife fight a lot about money since he's obsessed with it and I also bet he makes her feel stupid on a daily basis.
Dear God, thank you for providing me with my spouse. He's better for me than I could have ever known. And I'm sure my ex says the same thing about his wife.
Not that I ask because I really don't want to know, but mutual friends make it sound like they're happy (these friends seem to think it's their duty to keep me updated). I hear she's nice, but people think he should have married me instead and that at least when they were first married, people called her by my name a lot...which actually makes me sad for her. I would hate it if people called me my spouse's ex-girlfriend's name. It would make me feel like I was living in her shadow.
I think they are fine. I think he has grown up a lot, so I'm sure he makes her a lot happier than he made me. They both make a lot of money and seem to take lots of family vacations and be happy and secure.
I think they are better now. For a while there were lots of lies and deceptions. Satan really worked them over. I think they are stronger now in every way. I'm proud of their desire to stick together.
I have only had two other serious relationships. One, I am very thankful I broke it off. He doesn't know what he wants to do, and he's sadly stopped going to church and is not in a great place. He's married with a kid but I think they are back to living with his parents! The other one is not married and I still think "what if" from time to time. I broke up with him as well but regret that at times. I try not to think about it.
Wow, I'm glad my husband is my first and only true love!!!
Did have one past boyfriend, but I'm glad I broke up with him so I don't see him as "the one that got away". I feel sorry for his wife and kids.
Divorced. I could have told him he'd be miserable with her. Another, i'm pretty sure he's henpecked and doesn't get a say in anything that happens.
1- been married 3 times. He is now married to the woman his mama wanted him with and they are expecting thier first baby. Wish him the best.
2- just got divorced from a very bitter woman. I hope he finds the happiness he deserves...
3- still in love with his job - what drove us apart.
I thank God everyday for all of those unanswered prayers.
He seems to be very happy. He married one of my best friends from high school, which was a little awkward, so we don't keep in touch with each other. I wish them the best but just too weird to try to be friends again. I'm very glad I didn't marry him and things turned out great for both of us.
I don't consider him the one that got away, but my boyfriend from high school is living out his dreams as a farmer (I've heard that his house doesn't have running water Yikes!) and I moved to Oklahoma. He did predict that I would marry a guy from a certain state. Ironic, I did marry a guy that came from that state after he moved to OK.
I am not sure if she is with a guy or a girl. She did some crazy things after we broke up in college in an attempt to get to her parents. I haven't seen her in years or spoken in longer.
That's funny--3:05 could've been my own post! I am similar--don't consider 'him' the one that got away, but we were pretty serious back in the day. Not even sure if he's still married to the girl he married soon after we broke up. Hmmm....curious now! So glad I have my husband!! Love him so much!
Post a Comment