Thursday, September 10, 2009

What television couple made no sense being together?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joel and Victoria Osteen

Anonymous said...

boy I'm no good at this one. Must need a cup of coffee and think about it.

Anonymous said...

who is Joel and Victoria?

Anonymous said...

Homer and Marge. Duh.

But Joel and Victoria Osteen is pretty good too.

Anonymous said...

I'm not trying to be rude but the premise of this question makes me uncomfortable. I think that most relationships don't make sense to outsiders. But marriages are composed of two individuals with different personalities. Sometimes those personalities complement each other, sometimes they are similar. But it's hard to look at a marriage, even a fictional one, and decide whether or not it "works". Our own marriages may look to some people as weird.

I'm just getting tired of seeing relationships fall apart because of this concept of "rightness"--there are good times and bad and every couple needs to find a balance that works for them.

Sorry to get on my soapbox.

Anonymous said...

The couple from According to Jim....I mean she's hot!

Anonymous said...

I love Jim Belushi - I think he's hilarious and that makes him pretty stinkin cute!

Oh and 7:57, calm down.

Anonymous said...

Carrie Bradshaw and Alexander Petrovsky. I couldn't stand watching them together. I couldn't stand her with Jack Berger, either.

Anonymous said...

TV? I can't remember what that is!

Anonymous said...

Brangelina.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Quinn and Sully.

Anonymous said...

Everybody Loves Raymond.

How could anyone be married to that guy. His voice is so annoying and he just seems so S-L-O-W.

Anonymous said...

Does 7:57 realize that, in talking about TV relationships, we are talking about FAKE PEOPLE?!


Except Joel and Victoria. But I'm not so sure they're real either.

Anonymous said...

Jon & Kate

Anonymous said...

Sure, we're talking about FAKE relationships. But it reflects our overall attitude about relationships in general.

And the Osteens and Jon & Kate are real couples.

Our society needs to start looking at marriage as something holy and sacred again. Preserving the sanctity of marriage needs to be more than just being anti-gay marriage!

Anonymous said...

wooooooooow 47 and 56....really? Take it easy this is a fun question. Not everything needs your dramatic soap box answer. Are you this way in life all the time? Do you ever let loose and have fun?

Anonymous said...

I agree....it's a fun question.