Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What is one thing you do with determination everyday?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting out of bed.

Anonymous said...

Come into the office.

Anonymous said...

Make sure my children have nutritious food to eat.

Anonymous said...

Lately, I've been trying to walk every day. Whether it's in my neighborhood, or on a treadmill, I've really been pushing myself to do it every single day. So far, I've lost about seven pounds, and it really gives me a chance to clear my head and unwind after a long day.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I have no determination anymore. I'm a perfectionist and used to go crazy if I did not accomplish my daily goals. So, now I don't make daily goals! I do get up everyday :) and I do pick up SOMETHING in my house everyday. Even if it is just one sock! Everything else I just try to do when I can.

Anonymous said...

Get up in the morning.

Anonymous said...

sleeeeep