This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
An obstetrician.
Phd--and teach college!
A pharmacist.
an eye doctor -how cool to be able to help people see!
doctor of looooove
or Dr. Pepper
Dr Dolittle
Dr. Love
Diet DR Pepperor maybe the type of doctor that goes in to work at 10 and gets off at 3
Dr. Strangelove.Dr. Feelgood.Doctor, doctor, gimme the news ...Dr. Zhivago.
A Pediatrician.
Definitely not a gyno. I would like PhD as well.
I'd like to be on the team of doctors/scientists who discovered a cure for some horrible disease like Alzheimer or cancer.
dr kevorkian
Psychiatrist
A vet.
come on..phd is not a real dr!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
An obstetrician.
Phd--and teach college!
A pharmacist.
an eye doctor -how cool to be able to help people see!
doctor of looooove
or Dr. Pepper
Dr Dolittle
Dr. Love
Diet DR Pepper
or maybe the type of doctor that goes in to work at 10 and gets off at 3
Dr. Strangelove.
Dr. Feelgood.
Doctor, doctor, gimme the news ...
Dr. Zhivago.
A Pediatrician.
Definitely not a gyno. I would like PhD as well.
I'd like to be on the team of doctors/scientists who discovered a cure for some horrible disease like Alzheimer or cancer.
dr kevorkian
Psychiatrist
A vet.
come on..phd is not a real dr!
Post a Comment