I'm sorry, there's autumn? Where we are, it's still green, still hot, still summer for all I can tell. Oh, for geography that has 4 actual seasons!
But, if I were in a place that HAD autumn, I would love the leaves changing, the crunching of said leaves on ground, hot apple cider, cold mornings and early nightfalls.
You know that while everybody else is shivering cold and complaining about hoping to see the sun again, you will be enjoying the good life.
And unless you live in Ecuador, I would expect that you get some semblance of fall. Perhaps you need to open your eyes this season to enjoy the nuances of the autumn that you do have.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
13 comments:
Everything, but mostly the clothes. I think fall has the best clothing selection. I mean, have you been to Ann Taylor Loft lately? Great stuff.
The leaves, the cooler weather, the foods, the smells, Halloween, boots, sweaters and jackets. I could go on and on. Fall is my favorite season!
Fall is my favorite too. I am so tired of the 100+ degrees.
OU FOOTBALL!!!
The colors of the trees before the leaves fall off. After we loose the leaves I would be happy to fast forward to spring.
So hard to narrow it down. I love all of it. My current reason to love fall is Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte.
amen to the pumkin spice! yummy. i love the feel in the air the colors, the school carnivals, all of it. yay autumn!
Starbucks holiday flavors! Uggs! College football! Halloween and lots of mini candy bars laying around the house! Thanksgiving!
The cool, crisp mornings!
I'm sorry, there's autumn? Where we are, it's still green, still hot, still summer for all I can tell. Oh, for geography that has 4 actual seasons!
But, if I were in a place that HAD autumn, I would love the leaves changing, the crunching of said leaves on ground, hot apple cider, cold mornings and early nightfalls.
2:16, quit your whining and pining.
You know that while everybody else is shivering cold and complaining about hoping to see the sun again, you will be enjoying the good life.
And unless you live in Ecuador, I would expect that you get some semblance of fall. Perhaps you need to open your eyes this season to enjoy the nuances of the autumn that you do have.
The smells. I have special candles that only come out this time of year, and I would buy Starbucks' seasonal drinks just for the smell.
Maybe Starbucks should produce candles in their seasonal varieties. Do they do that?
Pumpkin-flavored everything.
Crisp air that smells just a little smokey.
Post a Comment