Monday, September 21, 2009

What is the occupation of the most successful person you know?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surgeon

Anonymous said...

started out as a petroleum engineer and ended up as head of taxes for one of the largest oil companies in the world

Anonymous said...

depends on how you measure success.

Anonymous said...

8:45
Was thinking the same thing!

I would have to say that the most successful people I know (in my opinion) are self employed.

Anonymous said...

started out as an engineer and now vp of a whole division of my company. but i know they feel successful, because they have a great wife and 4 awesome kids.

Anonymous said...

Rental properties or flipping houses can grow and be very successful. Also CEO or Partners of successful buisness's. These are what we are hoping to be one day!

However, even with more money and more time at home, we will never be joyful unless we are close to Christ and look to him more. So this is what I pray for now.

Anonymous said...

Farming

Anonymous said...

Teaching.

Anonymous said...

Missionary / Evangelist

Anonymous said...

I have to say surgeon too.