Thursday, September 17, 2009

What is the most beautiful thing in the room you are in right now?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter

Anonymous said...

My boss...HOT!

Anonymous said...

my wedding ring.

Anonymous said...

Myself- everything else is paper

Anonymous said...

My kids.

Anonymous said...

my plant

Anonymous said...

my 2 beautiful daughters

Anonymous said...

My Big Gulp Dr. Pepper!

Anonymous said...

A family picture I had to fight tooth and nail to get taken! URGH! Family!!

Anonymous said...

My umbrella I bought when I was in Salzburg (everything else is papers and binders...YUK).

Anonymous said...

Josh Groban's voice singing "Awake"

Anonymous said...

Early this morning when I read this post, the answer was my wife in her pajamas just out of bed looking sexy. Right now, however, I'm at work, and I'm in a room full of electronic and paper stuff. That's not an improvement AT ALL.

Anonymous said...

The quietness. The awesome feeling I have on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's a beautiful thing.

Anonymous said...

A picture of my niece and nephew. I sure miss them!

Anonymous said...

Myself

Anonymous said...

My mom.

Anonymous said...

The angels that I can't see.

Anonymous said...

my snickers bar