Friday, September 25, 2009

Reader Rally

First one here leave a question.

48 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many unique readers/posters do we have?
Please answer with the next number, and please do not count yourself twice if we get another question (fine with me) and you also answer that.

I am 1.

Anonymous said...

2

Anonymous said...

3

Anonymous said...

4

Anonymous said...

5

Anonymous said...

6

Anonymous said...

7

Anonymous said...

8

Anonymous said...

8

Anonymous said...

"8 September 25, 2009 7:21 AM"
oops! manke that "9"

Anonymous said...

9

Anonymous said...

so 7:48 would be "10"

That makes me 11.

Hey! can we identify ourselves by our numbers from now on?

11, signing off.

Anonymous said...

12

Anonymous said...

13

Anonymous said...

14

Anonymous said...

15

Anonymous said...

16

Anonymous said...

17

Anonymous said...

19

Anonymous said...

20

Anonymous said...

21

Anonymous said...

22.

Haha! I looked at the main page and thought "Wow, that must be one heckuva question to already have 22 responses!" Then I read the question.

Anonymous said...

23 here

Anonymous said...

24

Anonymous said...

25

Anonymous said...

26

Anonymous said...

27

Anonymous said...

What movie always makes you cry?

(I've already posted my number.)

Anonymous said...

30

Anonymous said...

31

Anonymous said...

32

Anonymous said...

33

To Kill a Mockingbird. Even if I come in during the middle, or watch 10 minutes, I'll cry.

Anonymous said...

34

Anonymous said...

35

Anonymous said...

36

Anonymous said...

37

Anonymous said...

38

Anonymous said...

Armageddon, at the end when Harry and Grace have to say goodbye. gaah! Tearjerking at its best.

Anonymous said...

the notebook...
and I all ready put my number!!

Anonymous said...

In college it was Steel Magnolias.

Anonymous said...

40
The Notebook

Anonymous said...

41, and I always cry when I watch 9 & 1/2 weeks

Anonymous said...

42

Anonymous said...

I think I am 44. I ran out of time yesterday morning to check this blog before I went to work.

Anonymous said...

45 - internet has been down :(

Houndog made me cry.

Anonymous said...

I am 46

Anonymous said...

47

Anonymous said...

48 here

Just started reading this blog, and going back on some of the questions just now.