Anyone who fails to give back what they have been blessed with. I have a lot of respect for those who are wealthy and make a point to give back to others.
People who don't do anything, but get paid because their grandparents or great-grandparents worked their butt off! Example- Paris Hilton. I have zero respect for trust fund babies, who are worthless.
Bruce Wayne. That guy never seems to do ANYTHING. Sleeps in every day, coasts his way through life throwing money around, new girlfriend or two every weekend. All flash and no substance. Can't stand that guy. If his parents were around, God rest their souls, they would be REALLY disappointed. As it is, I'm sure they're spinning in their graves.
I agree about giving back. I would like to think if I somehow won a ton of money, I would not live much above the way I am living now and spend the rest charitably. But that is true, none of us deserve anything we have been blessed with.
I'm not in AZ. I'm in Gotham City. Didn't you read my post?
Thomas and Martha Wayne were outstanding pillars of the community, absolutely incorruptible, earned every penny of their fortune, and worked tirelessly for the welfare of Gotham's less fortunate. They never sought the limelight, but would use their fame to promote their pet charities and benevolent projects. To answer 12:14, I would say that if you work they way the Waynes did while they were alive, then "deserve" is certainly a word that applies to you.
6:41, you must have me confused with someone else.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
13 comments:
Someone who makes their fortunes by stealing from others, such as Bernie Madoff.
Agreed...and Heidi and Spencer Pratt and the like.
Joe Francis (creator of Girls Gone Wild)
the nameless and numberless drug dealers and pornographers who bleed our society for their own gratification- or maybe Eddie Gaylord?
Anyone who fails to give back what they have been blessed with. I have a lot of respect for those who are wealthy and make a point to give back to others.
People who don't do anything, but get paid because their grandparents or great-grandparents worked their butt off! Example- Paris Hilton. I have zero respect for trust fund babies, who are worthless.
Bruce Wayne. That guy never seems to do ANYTHING. Sleeps in every day, coasts his way through life throwing money around, new girlfriend or two every weekend. All flash and no substance. Can't stand that guy. If his parents were around, God rest their souls, they would be REALLY disappointed. As it is, I'm sure they're spinning in their graves.
10:34- I hope we are friends, because that is hilarious!!
Do any of us "deserve" the wealth we have??
I agree about giving back. I would like to think if I somehow won a ton of money, I would not live much above the way I am living now and spend the rest charitably. But that is true, none of us deserve anything we have been blessed with.
Blagojovich. I don't trust that he has come by anything honestly.
And his wife certainly was not deserving of celebrity status.
10:34 I hope you are having fun in AZ!
Hi, 6:41. It's me, 10:34.
I'm not in AZ. I'm in Gotham City. Didn't you read my post?
Thomas and Martha Wayne were outstanding pillars of the community, absolutely incorruptible, earned every penny of their fortune, and worked tirelessly for the welfare of Gotham's less fortunate. They never sought the limelight, but would use their fame to promote their pet charities and benevolent projects. To answer 12:14, I would say that if you work they way the Waynes did while they were alive, then "deserve" is certainly a word that applies to you.
6:41, you must have me confused with someone else.
Post a Comment