My bedroom furniture. The rest of the house is good, but that is the last room I am doing since I can close off the door when people are over. No need to have people tracking in and out of my room. (I guess that is more than one.)
Granny Panties ;) I only have a few pairs from when I was preggers! I should just throw them away, but some are still brand new. I'd hate if I died and someone saw those in my drawer!?!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
12 comments:
the carpet
Toss up between the kitchen floor, the fridge, and the couch. All equally tragic.
My bedroom furniture. The rest of the house is good, but that is the last room I am doing since I can close off the door when people are over. No need to have people tracking in and out of my room. (I guess that is more than one.)
Our sex guide book.
Granny Panties ;) I only have a few pairs from when I was preggers! I should just throw them away, but some are still brand new. I'd hate if I died and someone saw those in my drawer!?!
I have some old bath towels.
10:03 if your finished with the sex guide pass it my way.
My carpet is atrocious.
i would be horrified if some one discovered our sex toys, but we love them.
4:46 = I would be embarrassed to. My hubby is good enough for me!
Just kidding, we have an oscillator (I think that's what its called)
A sample pack of viagra! Long story short... It's NOT for recreational use ;) I'm throwing it out now!?!
My striper shoes and outfits and sex toys!
Our driveway. I realize it's not IN our home, but it's terrible along with bathroom floor/countertops.
Post a Comment