This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
What's Worse Wednesday
To always be late or to always forget things you need?
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I habitually do both against my best attempts to do otherwise. What is worse? Probably the forgetting. People are much more apt to forgive five minutes late over "can I borrow your toothbrush?".
Both - it is a vicious circle. I'm constantly looking for things and thus run late. I procrastinate - thus everything is always an emergency. I keep trying to do better - I seem to get worse. HELP!
I agree its a cycle. If you are late, you will forget something. If you forgot something and had to go back, you will be late. Or if you are bad about losing things, you'll be late trying to find them!
If I had to pick, I'd rather be on time and just wear a hat and keep my arms down if I forgot to shower. Ask for gum or don't speak if I forgot to brush teeth! Or do a ballet recital with only one shoe on instead of being late!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
14 comments:
I habitually do both against my best attempts to do otherwise. What is worse? Probably the forgetting. People are much more apt to forgive five minutes late over "can I borrow your toothbrush?".
late- you can always fake it once you get there
I'd rather forget things. When you are constantly late it tells the people that are waiting on you how unimportant they are to you.
Being late drives me nuts so I think always forgetting things is worse....plus I already do that anyway.
Both - it is a vicious circle. I'm constantly looking for things and thus run late. I procrastinate - thus everything is always an emergency. I keep trying to do better - I seem to get worse. HELP!
Don't all women have problems with both?
I agree its a cycle. If you are late, you will forget something. If you forgot something and had to go back, you will be late. Or if you are bad about losing things, you'll be late trying to find them!
If I had to pick, I'd rather be on time and just wear a hat and keep my arms down if I forgot to shower. Ask for gum or don't speak if I forgot to brush teeth! Or do a ballet recital with only one shoe on instead of being late!
Wow, this sounds like my life story right now.
I'd rather forget something, I think being late shows a lack of respect for those I am meeting or an occasion I am attending.
Me, I'm never late OR forgetful, so I don't know what the rest of you losers are whining about. Get it together, people!
Constantly late people are annoying! Huge pet peeve of mine!
I am often late. But, it is aweful when I forget things.
11:03- LOL
I forgot the question....
I was going to write something earlier, but I got distracted. Then I forgot what I was going to say.
TRUE STORY!!
Post a Comment