Thursday, May 7, 2009

What aspect of your personality could use a little work?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I procrastinate a little or a lot depending on who you ask

Anonymous said...

Oh there's a list, but probably more understanding.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is hard for me to slow down and smell the roses. I forget to look at the small things.

Anonymous said...

Keep my mouth shut.

Anonymous said...

Procrastination, and I worry way too much.

Anonymous said...

worry, anger, patience, amxiety, feeling like everyone is out to get me, jealousy, lust for many others, there are too many to list. Maybe if I was asked what is really good about my personality and then I could come up with a smaller more definite list.

Anonymous said...

It completely gets under my skin when people get away with bad behavior/not abiding by the rules. It bugs me even more when they get rewarded for it and I constantly have to fight this need to make sure jusitice is served.

Anonymous said...

If someone hurts me or someone that I love I have a really hard time letting that go and moving past it.

I hold on to it and it eats away at me.

Anonymous said...

I am a 'I can fix the world's problems' kind of person.

Someone is poor, I try to help. They don't want help getting out of poverty they love being poor though!

Things like that! It's a constant battle to not try to fix problems!

Anonymous said...

I'm quick to judge others.

Anonymous said...

8:15, man or woman?

Anonymous said...

I'm a little snobby when it comes to smarts.

People who know me might say "a little" is understated.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little too awesome for my own good. I could use a flaw here and there.

Anonymous said...

Love everyone part of my personality!

My family gets under my skin SO easily! Not my hubby or kids, but my sil, bil, parents, gparents, uncles, etc...

I guess I expect alot out of them and when they fail, or make stupid choices, I get so irritated!

Who cares if 8:15 is male or female?!?

Anonymous said...

Here is my sexist comment of the day:
My guess is 8:15 is a woman.

I think men could come up with a long list of great things about theirselves more easily than women.

Again, just a guess.

Anonymous said...

I lie all the time

Anonymous said...

Don't have enough patience and not organized so forget things a lot.