Monday, May 25, 2009

What is the most expensive thing you wish you never bought?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

16K for my boob job.

Anonymous said...

Our big screen, high definition TV. We're still paying it off and my husband is glued to it all of the time. Not our smartest investment....that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Most expensive but stuck with: Our house! We can't sell it bc it's on our families farm and I'm sick of it here! I want to move so bad!

Something I could get rid: Our 72" TV, it looks horrible in my living room, it's huge and ugly! And not to mention cost almost 6k!

I actually have a lot of others. We were young and made hasty decisions that we can't take back. We bought a lot of expensive things that we can't sell and get any $ back!

Anonymous said...

The dumb Hyundai.

Anonymous said...

The house - 89k - but its definitely valued more now :)

2nd one would be a cruise, or maybe my engagement ring, but hubby bought that.

Anonymous said...

my car

Anonymous said...

16K for boobs??? do you have diamond nipples?

Anonymous said...

a car. I bought it brand new when I was in college. What was I thinking?

Anonymous said...

16k for boob job???? Mine was $3,600. That is crazy and so far worth it!

Anonymous said...

I wish we had never bought our house, then we would be free to move where we would like.

Anonymous said...

I wish I didn't attend a private University I am still paying for, 35K to go, and that's only my part, we are paying for my husbands too.