This is an experiment to see how honest people can be if they don't have to identify themselves. Some silly, some deep, but all require honesty.
Sinner saved by Jesus through grace.
loved and cherished beyond my wildest dreams
My dreams have all come true!
Living life having a good time
Ups and downs but mostly ups.
Nowhere near what I had hoped.
Full of pain, but making it.
Funny, faithful and fully enjoying life!
Stuck in Marriage love my kids!
blessed be on messure by god!
God is good and I'm blessed!
First was fun, now is miserable
Horribly Sad, Unpredictable But Still Fulfilling!
Impatient tired mommy needing more space!
Keep on a-rockin' me, baby.
Trying to learn how to live.
You're shocked I have great sex.
(Please update the most spirited questions.)
Fully trusting God to lead me.
I'm sick of hearing about GRACE!
Big Breasted Babe Boinks Beyond Belief!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Sinner saved by Jesus through grace.
loved and cherished beyond my wildest dreams
My dreams have all come true!
Living life having a good time
Ups and downs but mostly ups.
Nowhere near what I had hoped.
Full of pain, but making it.
Funny, faithful and fully enjoying life!
Stuck in Marriage love my kids!
blessed be on messure by god!
God is good and I'm blessed!
First was fun, now is miserable
Horribly Sad, Unpredictable But Still Fulfilling!
Impatient tired mommy needing more space!
Keep on a-rockin' me, baby.
Trying to learn how to live.
You're shocked I have great sex.
(Please update the most spirited questions.)
Fully trusting God to lead me.
I'm sick of hearing about GRACE!
Big Breasted Babe Boinks Beyond Belief!
Post a Comment