I'm loyal and would do anything for a friend who called and needed something(unless they were always needy. I'm not an enabler!). I also love being real and having real conversation
First of all, watch the language. Second, stop assuming the worst. I seriously doubt 7:31 was serious and probably was just pushing 10:24's buttons because she/he knew they could. Good grief!
Why wouldn't she be serious? There IS usually a pretty one in the group. And a chubby one, and a sweet one, and a funny one, and a smart one...it's why the friendship works!
I agree, they were being serious. If 7:31 wasn't serious, then why would they post again something adding to it! I'm sorry, but 10:44 sounds serious!?! If they were kidding, it would be j/k or something funny!!!
That's horrible to think you are the pretty one. Maybe on the outside, but inside you're vain!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
27 comments:
an open mind
I'm the stable one.
I am the funny one
I'm the pretty one
Fierce loyalty, humor, optimism and prayer.
Acceptance, fun, trustworthy, no expectations, the ability to love and respect people of all ages....
I feel like I'm loyal to my friends and will always stand up for them.
I've had friends tell me that they appreciate my acceptance/support even if I don't always agree with their choices, I still stand behind them.
laughter, not just with them but AT them.
Laughter! Everyone has a good time around me and my family.
Non Judgemental! My friends know they can tell me anything!
A good listening ear. I listen and can keep a secret very well.
I feel like I am a great friend to have.
loyalty, openness and being a good listener
my friends feel safe with me.....they know that they can tell me anything and i will not judge or look down upon them.
7:31, a little vain are we?
Anyone Else notice that today is the 100th question for 2009!?! Good Job Sarah!
7:31 Here. If you know it you know it.
I know that I am the pretty one.
I'm sorry but someone has to be it.
10:24 I hate to say it but there is usually an ugly one too.
Usually the pretty one is the bitch too.
Is "pretty" really all you have to offer in a friendship?
That seems a little sad to me. I'm not trying to be mean or hateful toward you at all. Surely there is something else about you that draws people in.
I am pretty sure "I am the pretty one" was joking.
Did anyone take that seiously?? Geez.
Besides, *I* am the pretty one!!
How many of you think that our husbands post on here just to get us angry?
I'm pretty sure the "pretty one" was a husband.
I'm loyal and would do anything for a friend who called and needed something(unless they were always needy. I'm not an enabler!). I also love being real and having real conversation
I am 100% with 10:50!?!
I'd rather be ugly than a bitch ;)
First of all, watch the language. Second, stop assuming the worst. I seriously doubt 7:31 was serious and probably was just pushing 10:24's buttons because she/he knew they could. Good grief!
Why wouldn't she be serious? There IS usually a pretty one in the group. And a chubby one, and a sweet one, and a funny one, and a smart one...it's why the friendship works!
I don't think she was kidding.
I agree, they were being serious. If 7:31 wasn't serious, then why would they post again something adding to it! I'm sorry, but 10:44 sounds serious!?! If they were kidding, it would be j/k or something funny!!!
That's horrible to think you are the pretty one. Maybe on the outside, but inside you're vain!
I am 10:24 and I was being funny as you can see by the way I wrote it, being a little sarcastic! I wasn't attacking them!
And even if 10:44 was just trying to push my buttons, that's just as bad. Why pick a fight? Why be that way!
Read 10:44 again! There is NO way they are joking!
I'm dependable. I have friends that aren't and it drives me crazy.
Oh, and I'm pretty.
I'm the super smart one.
I'm the super rich one.
Post a Comment