I think sweet little baby bottoms are about as cute as anything. But since blogs are part of the WORLD WIDE WEB, I think it is smarter to leave those type pictures off.
And WHY would anyone take a picture of their children's poop?
It is so sad to be having this conversationa it breaks my heart thinking about it, but it is what it is.
I think maybe about 3 or so is the age that those type of pictures should not be "public" anymore.
As for poop - that is weird, I don't know if I would ever post pictures of poop, unless it is somewhere it is not suppose to be - bathtub, wall, shoe, somewhere like that.
Taking a pick of poo in a diaper is weird or gross. If the kid painted a mural on the wall while they were supposed to be sleeping, well that might be a different story. I don't think I want to see a poop picture.
As far as naked babies I think it's ok if they are infants. I hate it when people take pictures of their kids in the bathtub past the age of 2.
People can do whatever they want on their blog. But to me poop pictures of anykind are gross, I have seend a number of people post poop pictures on their blog, like if the kid pooped in the bed or on the floor or whatever! (Hahaha.. I am laughing at even typing "poop pictures", so ridiculous). Come on people, that is gross.
As for the underwear pictures. My personal opinion is NOT to EVER post pictures of a kid older than infant age naked or topless. I don't think the people who post them even think about it. But if my kid were to go outside and get all muddy in their underwear at 4 years old, I am sure I would take a picture of it, but I wouldn't post it for the world to see. I just think people need to think before though post pictures for the world to see.
People, it's funny and makes a bad day better when I read about others poop stories in crazy places.
Little kids in their underwear is okay by me too. Let our little kids be little kids without being paranoid of things that could happen. I don't post pictures and then go drop them off on the corner??
I honestly haven't really thought about it like this. I think kids in the bath are precious. It is an age of innocence and represents something very sweet, I think. I am very sad that our world has made us be paranoid about everything!
I think people have the right to post whatever they want to post on their blog. If you don't like the material, don't read it. Simple as that.
And I hardly think that the people who post those pictures on their blogs are using trigger words such as "naked little girls", etc. to make them appear in a search engine for pedophiles to find.
And poop? We all deal with it if we have children. Not my favorite subject, but I can understand the humor in it.
I'll be the first to admit that my kids' tushies are the cutest ever in the history of everything. However, if you think i'm going to publish them for the world to see on a blog, you have another think coming.
and I can understand how if a kid poops in a strange place in the house or front yard or elsewhere it would be picture-worthy. But only for private s-CRAP-booking, ha ha.
My little sister once took a dump in the church parking lot next to our car as we were leaving church. She thought we were moving too slowly and she REALLY had to go. Didn't get a picture, tho.
For those that are fine with the naked pictures of your kids on the web, what age do you think you will stop putting pictures on? Seriously, I am asking, not making a comment.
On John and Kate + 8, she took pictures of all her kids first poops in the potty. Yuck! I can understand taking of picture sitting on the potty "like a big boy" or whatever, but who wants to remember what the actual poop looked like??
I don't want to see anyone's poop!?! Not even my kids'! So, please do not post poop pics on blogs!
As far as butt pics. I think they are funny at almost any age. My blog is private and therefore I don't worry about who is seeing it. My pics are 'copyrighted' so they can't be opened and saved. I feel like I'm playing it safe, but I'm not going to post their bums unless it's super cute! Friends probably think my kids don't have clothes bc they always run around in their underware!
It is a lot better than posting their fronts though, now that I have a problem with! My newborn has a cute little smiley face over that area in his newborn pics I've posted!
Nekkid pictures, on the other hand, shouldn't be posted. A friend of mine has put several pictures of her toddler daughter on Flickr and they've been favorited by some very questionable people. I know perverts are out there and will be doing their thing regardless but I'd rather them not "do their thing" to my little one!
I wouldn't show my kids naked bum past 12 monthsish. Underwear with a shirt on in a very nonsexy pose maybe picking her nose, 4. 4 is when she realized she isn't supposed to show her panties!
poo- you guys who are disgusted, do you have kids? I'm sorry but my little baby pooped all over my mom and you betcha I took a picture of it and shared it. If you have a weak stomach click on the x at the top right corner quickly and move on!
My kids are never dressed and they do weird things with poop. Like the person before me said, click the little x in the top right corner. Poop is funny, just not when you have to clean it off walls multiple times!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
20 comments:
Do you think people should post pictures of their kids in their underwear/in the bath not covered on their blog? Or pictures of their children's poop?
I think sweet little baby bottoms are about as cute as anything. But since blogs are part of the WORLD WIDE WEB, I think it is smarter to leave those type pictures off.
And WHY would anyone take a picture of their children's poop?
Unfortunately, my past work experience involved learning about the minds of pedophiles.
Posting your picture on your blog, facebook or whatever of your child in your underwear will more than likely end up in the hands of a pedophile.
Do you really want your kiddos images used for that?
As for the poop, hmm, that's gross but if they want to, so what. Let's just hope their dates in college don't google their name before hand thought!
It is so sad to be having this conversationa it breaks my heart thinking about it, but it is what it is.
I think maybe about 3 or so is the age that those type of pictures should not be "public" anymore.
As for poop - that is weird, I don't know if I would ever post pictures of poop, unless it is somewhere it is not suppose to be - bathtub, wall, shoe, somewhere like that.
Taking a pick of poo in a diaper is weird or gross. If the kid painted a mural on the wall while they were supposed to be sleeping, well that might be a different story. I don't think I want to see a poop picture.
As far as naked babies I think it's ok if they are infants. I hate it when people take pictures of their kids in the bathtub past the age of 2.
People can do whatever they want on their blog. But to me poop pictures of anykind are gross, I have seend a number of people post poop pictures on their blog, like if the kid pooped in the bed or on the floor or whatever! (Hahaha.. I am laughing at even typing "poop pictures", so ridiculous). Come on people, that is gross.
As for the underwear pictures. My personal opinion is NOT to EVER post pictures of a kid older than infant age naked or topless. I don't think the people who post them even think about it. But if my kid were to go outside and get all muddy in their underwear at 4 years old, I am sure I would take a picture of it, but I wouldn't post it for the world to see. I just think people need to think before though post pictures for the world to see.
People, it's funny and makes a bad day better when I read about others poop stories in crazy places.
Little kids in their underwear is okay by me too. Let our little kids be little kids without being paranoid of things that could happen. I don't post pictures and then go drop them off on the corner??
I would have to shut my blog down if I quit posting pics of kids like that! They are NEVER dressed!
And as for the poop, who doesn't like to see a picture of poop now and then?!?!
I honestly haven't really thought about it like this. I think kids in the bath are precious. It is an age of innocence and represents something very sweet, I think. I am very sad that our world has made us be paranoid about everything!
I think people have the right to post whatever they want to post on their blog. If you don't like the material, don't read it. Simple as that.
And I hardly think that the people who post those pictures on their blogs are using trigger words such as "naked little girls", etc. to make them appear in a search engine for pedophiles to find.
And poop? We all deal with it if we have children. Not my favorite subject, but I can understand the humor in it.
I'll be the first to admit that my kids' tushies are the cutest ever in the history of everything. However, if you think i'm going to publish them for the world to see on a blog, you have another think coming.
and I can understand how if a kid poops in a strange place in the house or front yard or elsewhere it would be picture-worthy. But only for private s-CRAP-booking, ha ha.
My little sister once took a dump in the church parking lot next to our car as we were leaving church. She thought we were moving too slowly and she REALLY had to go. Didn't get a picture, tho.
For those that are fine with the naked pictures of your kids on the web, what age do you think you will stop putting pictures on? Seriously, I am asking, not making a comment.
On John and Kate + 8, she took pictures of all her kids first poops in the potty. Yuck! I can understand taking of picture sitting on the potty "like a big boy" or whatever, but who wants to remember what the actual poop looked like??
I don't want to see anyone's poop!?! Not even my kids'! So, please do not post poop pics on blogs!
As far as butt pics. I think they are funny at almost any age. My blog is private and therefore I don't worry about who is seeing it. My pics are 'copyrighted' so they can't be opened and saved. I feel like I'm playing it safe, but I'm not going to post their bums unless it's super cute! Friends probably think my kids don't have clothes bc they always run around in their underware!
It is a lot better than posting their fronts though, now that I have a problem with! My newborn has a cute little smiley face over that area in his newborn pics I've posted!
The poop is just tacky.
Nekkid pictures, on the other hand, shouldn't be posted. A friend of mine has put several pictures of her toddler daughter on Flickr and they've been favorited by some very questionable people. I know perverts are out there and will be doing their thing regardless but I'd rather them not "do their thing" to my little one!
i think if the pics are showing little boobies or butthole it's too much
Words I bet we thought we'd never be typing into a blog:
poop
nekkid
boobies
tushies
butthole
poo
I wouldn't show my kids naked bum past 12 monthsish. Underwear with a shirt on in a very nonsexy pose maybe picking her nose, 4. 4 is when she realized she isn't supposed to show her panties!
poo- you guys who are disgusted, do you have kids? I'm sorry but my little baby pooped all over my mom and you betcha I took a picture of it and shared it. If you have a weak stomach click on the x at the top right corner quickly and move on!
My kids are never dressed and they do weird things with poop.
Like the person before me said, click the little x in the top right corner.
Poop is funny, just not when you have to clean it off walls multiple times!
Post a Comment