Absolutely! I don't have any family (other than hubby n kids) and the friends I have right now, I could definitely do with out!?! I don't know why we can't find any GOOD friends! We love where we live, but there are better places, I'm sure.
Yes. (For my family's financial sake.) I could still stay in contact with friends via e-mail and regular mail. And because of where I live, I don't get to see many of my friends anyway..
In a minute I would do it. Like what has already been said, as long as I can still see my family, but there are some of those that I could do without too.
Wow, I'm kinda surprised by all the (seemingly) enthusiastic "yes's" to this question.
I think that ultimately I would say yes as well because the are so many ways to still stay in touch. But there are a couple of friends who it would break my heart never to see again.
Yes, I would and my friends would too. And I would tell them. They would understand. I don't know how I will provide for my kids so I would do it in a heartbeat.
The way things are going right now, you wouldn't even have to give me a million dollars. I'm kind of kidding. I do have a couple of friends that I would dearly miss. But I have other "friends" right now that are making life more difficult.
Wow. The first thing I would want to do if I won a million dollars in real life is go visit my friends. Or take them on a vacation with me. My friends ARE my family. I would be lost without them. I've had some of the same best friends for over half my life... we're all spread out, but we still make time to see each other. So my answer is NO.
If I never had to see my family again... I could do it. I'm not married, though, and don't have children, otherwise I'd probably have a different answer.
We all love our friends. But we have to put our family before our friendships. If I were in a financial situation where I really needed the money, I would not hesitate to move and provide for my family and keep in contact with my friends in other ways.
I would do it for sure. We don't have any good friends here. People seem to be content just hanging out with their same friends and not inviting others. I'm all for making a new start with a bunch of money. It won't go to heaven with us but it sure would help my family have more fun vacations together.
My first answer was yes. But we moved a lot as a kid, and that was hard on me.
I have moved away from friends many times, and though I have lost contact with most of them, some of those very ones are still dear to me.
My children are very connected in our church family, probably more with the older people than they even are with kids their own age, and I don't think we would want to uproot them from that.
My final answer is no. Our church family is much too important in our lives and the lives of our kids.
I think I would be a lot better Friend if I lived far away! Why do, as friends, we drive eachother nuts! Why can't we just get along all the time. Who really cares about the small details of things, look at the bigger picture!
Bigger picture as in me on a beach somewhere with a million bucks!
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
23 comments:
If I could take my family. Yes! You didn't say anything about writing friends, so we would still be in contact.
Absolutely! I don't have any family (other than hubby n kids) and the friends I have right now, I could definitely do with out!?! I don't know why we can't find any GOOD friends! We love where we live, but there are better places, I'm sure.
You bet! As long as my family and I could see each other. You can always make new friends.
my "friends" threw me under the bus a long time ago, i still love them, but yeah, i'd take the money and my family and RUN!
nope, not worth it, you don't get to take money with you when you go
Yes. (For my family's financial sake.) I could still stay in contact with friends via e-mail and regular mail. And because of where I live, I don't get to see many of my friends anyway..
I've moved several times and retained friendships. I would do it!
In a minute I would do it. Like what has already been said, as long as I can still see my family, but there are some of those that I could do without too.
Wow, I'm kinda surprised by all the (seemingly) enthusiastic "yes's" to this question.
I think that ultimately I would say yes as well because the are so many ways to still stay in touch. But there are a couple of friends who it would break my heart never to see again.
Would you change your answer if your "friends" had to know that you specifically chose the money over them?
Yes, I would and my friends would too. And I would tell them. They would understand. I don't know how I will provide for my kids so I would do it in a heartbeat.
The way things are going right now, you wouldn't even have to give me a million dollars. I'm kind of kidding. I do have a couple of friends that I would dearly miss. But I have other "friends" right now that are making life more difficult.
Wow. The first thing I would want to do if I won a million dollars in real life is go visit my friends. Or take them on a vacation with me. My friends ARE my family. I would be lost without them. I've had some of the same best friends for over half my life... we're all spread out, but we still make time to see each other. So my answer is NO.
If I never had to see my family again... I could do it. I'm not married, though, and don't have children, otherwise I'd probably have a different answer.
We all love our friends. But we have to put our family before our friendships. If I were in a financial situation where I really needed the money, I would not hesitate to move and provide for my family and keep in contact with my friends in other ways.
I would do it for sure. We don't have any good friends here. People seem to be content just hanging out with their same friends and not inviting others. I'm all for making a new start with a bunch of money. It won't go to heaven with us but it sure would help my family have more fun vacations together.
No.
My family has to move and start over all the time so I'd love to have money for doing that for a change.
My first answer was yes. But we moved a lot as a kid, and that was hard on me.
I have moved away from friends many times, and though I have lost contact with most of them, some of those very ones are still dear to me.
My children are very connected in our church family, probably more with the older people than they even are with kids their own age, and I don't think we would want to uproot them from that.
My final answer is no. Our church family is much too important in our lives and the lives of our kids.
move away from friends - NO WAY!
move away from husband - HECK YEAH!
Hey 1:24 - would you move away from your husband for a lesser amount of money?
Remember what your momma told ya:
To HAVE a friend, you must BE a friend.
I think I would be a lot better Friend if I lived far away! Why do, as friends, we drive eachother nuts! Why can't we just get along all the time. Who really cares about the small details of things, look at the bigger picture!
Bigger picture as in me on a beach somewhere with a million bucks!
Without a doubt!!!!!! I've always wanted to move but money is a factor.
Post a Comment