#1 my wife/13 years #2 the girl I am having an affair with/5 years #3 the guy @ the doughnut shoppe/4years #4 my mail man @ work/ 5 years #5 my ex-pastor/ 12 years.
I guess to sum it up I have 2 friends that have endured for 10 or more years. My wife and ex-pastor.
I'm still in close touch with three people I've known since high school or before... all three of those friendships have lasted a very long time. Then I have a good friend from college that I lost touch with for a few years, but reconnected with years ago. I have many others I've kept in touch with, but these 4 are my closest friendships.
I only have two friends I have been close to for over 10 years, but I still have lots of friends that I have known for a really long time (I think one of them I've been friends with since we were 9) that I still keep in touch with.
I have lots of friends I have known for at least 10 years, but lots of us have moved on to live in different places. So most of my close current friends I have known less than that.
I have lots of friends I've know for 10 years or more. Some of them I don't talk to as often, because of moving, marriage, or kids- but I still consider them a friend.
I have one girl friend that I have been besties with for 17 years. And my husband and I have been friends for 11 years (except today we are not friends, ha!).
I have a friend I've known since I was 4 but for some reason the friendship faded. I have one real close friend from college, other than that, none. Other friends are ones I've just known for two years.
Let me take a moment to say that Sarah is a great friend. We have known each other since we were 18, but became close at 19 I think and inseparable by 21.
I moved away, and when we talk (or text, or I apologize for not sending pictures), I feel like she is next door.
I am in touch with nobody from before that who is not in my family. I have some other dear friends from college, but I am only kind of in touch with one of them.
When I move away from people, I hold them in my heart, but I do not maintain contact with them.
My 2 best friends live far away but have been my best friends for about 23 and 17 years. I have many friends that I am close with from college that live closer and that's been about 8 years.
Most of these questions are now submitted. Please feel free to submit your question and see how others feel. Email me here with a subject line of "Anonymous Truth"
21 comments:
What is this friendship week?
I have 4 best friends.
#1 best friends for 14 years
#2 best friends for 3 years
#3 best friends for 8 years
#4 best friends for 6 years
they are each a BEST for a different reason, couldn't make it without them!
LOL! I was just going to say that! :)
I have a few I've been friends with that long but we have really grown apart. Big difference in 15 and 25!
2 friends now, I knew 10 years ago but didn't talk to them bc they were a lot older than me. Now we are Best friends!
#1 my wife/13 years
#2 the girl I am having an affair with/5 years
#3 the guy @ the doughnut shoppe/4years
#4 my mail man @ work/ 5 years
#5 my ex-pastor/ 12 years.
I guess to sum it up I have 2 friends that have endured for 10 or more years. My wife and ex-pastor.
My best friend is my cousin. We moved around A LOT growing up and that was the only friendship that could sustain change.
I have only one non-relative friendship that has lasted for 10 years, and that is a friend from college.
WOW 7:20, you seem like a real class act! (Insert eye roll here)
Did you meet your mistress at the grocery store?
I have 2 friends that I have know for 10+ years.
I'm still in close touch with three people I've known since high school or before... all three of those friendships have lasted a very long time. Then I have a good friend from college that I lost touch with for a few years, but reconnected with years ago. I have many others I've kept in touch with, but these 4 are my closest friendships.
7:20- made me laugh!
I only have two friends I have been close to for over 10 years, but I still have lots of friends that I have known for a really long time (I think one of them I've been friends with since we were 9) that I still keep in touch with.
I have lots of friends I have known for at least 10 years, but lots of us have moved on to live in different places. So most of my close current friends I have known less than that.
I have lots of friends I've know for 10 years or more. Some of them I don't talk to as often, because of moving, marriage, or kids- but I still consider them a friend.
I have one girl friend that I have been besties with for 17 years. And my husband and I have been friends for 11 years (except today we are not friends, ha!).
I have a friend I've known since I was 4 but for some reason the friendship faded. I have one real close friend from college, other than that, none. Other friends are ones I've just known for two years.
I would say I have 12 friends I have known over 10 years. Some (7) are great friends and some (5) are a more than acquaintances.
Let me take a moment to say that Sarah is a great friend. We have known each other since we were 18, but became close at 19 I think and inseparable by 21.
I moved away, and when we talk (or text, or I apologize for not sending pictures), I feel like she is next door.
I am in touch with nobody from before that who is not in my family. I have some other dear friends from college, but I am only kind of in touch with one of them.
When I move away from people, I hold them in my heart, but I do not maintain contact with them.
So I have a total of about 4.
I miss you Linda!!!!
And please send pictures. :)
My 2 best friends live far away but have been my best friends for about 23 and 17 years. I have many friends that I am close with from college that live closer and that's been about 8 years.
These friends questions are making me depressed! What about plastic surgery or something fun!
At least 15.
I'm going to say 8 close friends I've known over 10 years. But I'm probably forgetting someone.
Post a Comment